I went there with my boyfriend to spend the weekend and even if the weather was pretty bad, we felt fortunate to stay at Ship's Knees Inn. It is a lovely inn, cozy and comfortable, with a delicious breakfast. The hosts are kind and welcoming, and they go out of their way to make sure that everything is all right. We forgot some items in the room upon check-out and half an hour later we heard from Peter to let us know about it, that way we could actually return to get it. I would definitely recommend it to other visitors and will most definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warmth and charm of a 190 year-old restored Sea Captain's home, just 1/4 mile up the hill from the world famous Nauset Beach. 17 individually appointed rooms, 15 with private bath, and 1 or 2 bedroom fully equipped ocean view "Captain's Quarter's" guest apartment. Our newest accommodation (2010) the "Nauset Suite" has a king bed, private bath and private entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Ship's Knees Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ship`s Knees Hotel East Orleans
- Ship's Knees Inn East Orleans, MA, United States