“Nice Italian Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Soups
Springfield
“Nice Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I always order the ravioli in meat sauce. It's the best around. Good service and pleasant surroundings. Pizza and grinders are the best there too. It's hard to finish a meatball grinder, but we do our best.
It's a treat for us to eat there. Very convenient to where we live.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Springfield, Massachusetts
“great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

great people, great pizza local little italian place. try this place if your in town you will love it.

Visited August 2013
East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
“Authentic Italian Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Being full blooded Italian, my Mother is EXTREMELY picky when it comes to her pizza! I took my parents to DeNardo's a few years ago. In the dining room, a typical pizza shop, nothing special, nothing fancy, but the waitress was adorable and attentive, and the pizza was phenomenal! We had a Margarita pizza as well as pepperoni, both were great. My Mom was very impressed, and that does NOT happen often when it comes to pizza!!! Since then, we've ordered from DeNardo's multiple times and have never been disappointed by their pizza. The other food (grinders, apps, wings, etc are pretty run of the mill- good take out food if you're in the mood for that). Pizza is their specialty though!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rehoboth, Massachusetts
“Good food & great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

For Mother's Day my family and I rode the bike path and wanted to finish the ride with an early dinner. We parked in the DeNardo's lot for the ride and dinner. We really enjoyed our fish, eggplant parm, and kid's grilled cheese. They gave us free small pieces of chocolate cake for dessert. We were very happy with our experience and would suggest it to others. Service was friendly and great. (I wanted to ensure I wrote after reading some bad reviews here before our visit, we were happy with our experience.)

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
West Springfield, Massachusetts
“Never ever again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Recently decided to try Denardos with some friends because we wanted to try something different (and because Peppas was closed), and discovered that it was a major disappointment. The staff was rude and impatient from the get-go. After asking to have my salad come before my meal, I was told it would come out. However, the things to come next were only some of our meals, which did not include the salad. When the salad arrived it was soaking wet and certainly not worth the wait (or money). One of meals came out 10 minutes after all of the others.
Overall, it was a terrible experience and the food was mediocre. If you are really craving margarita pizza, you are better off ordering regular cheese and saving the money. One final note, be sure to ask how much salad dressing is. Certain salad dressings are an additional .50 cents to an already overpriced salad that consists of pre packaged iceberg lettuce.

• Visited February 2013