“Best part of our summer” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Other
Attraction Details
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best part of our summer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Although it is only July, this was by far the most fun my family and I had ever had on summer vacation. My husband and our two kids, (Alison who is 14, and my youngest son Drew who is 9) went Parasailing in Dennis Saturday. It was a beautiful day! The sun was shining and the water was calm. I just love how safe and secure the parasail crew and captain made us feel. I would trust those fellas with my life and my children's. It was so amazing seeing the Cape from the sky! This is an experience my children will never forget. We may start coming ever year :D
Also making a reservation was really easy, I was impressed how professional and organized the staff was, we left on time and made it back just in time for lunch. I would recommend Dennis Parasail to all of my family. This was a wonderful and peaceful experience for all of us.

Visited July 2013

“The best thing I did all summer! Unforgettable.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Everything exceeded my expectations. Staff and crew were friendly and helped calm my nerves on the boat and truly took an interest in our safety and concerns. Would parasail with them again in a heart beat and will surely be back to take the jet skis for a spin. Definitely recommend the Dennis location!

texas
5 attraction reviews
“Fun time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Was so much fun! Loved parasailing and the boat ride as well. The crew seemed professional, no complaints here. Would definitely do it again. Maybe go a little higher next time, who knows! Fantastic views and great fun for the family!

Visited June 2013
Wareham
20 attraction reviews
“P-Town Parasailing was AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Provincetown location - I was pretty nervous about this as I am not always great with heights, but it was awesome! The people running it were fun but professional, they did need to delay us due to fog for safety reasons, but just an hour so we strolled around first. It was very easy and smooth liftoff, we felt very safe the entire time! The boat was zooming along but we felt like we were barely moving (we did the 1200 ft height) and had amazing views over P-Town, then thoroughly enjoyed zooming along in the boat while the other couple went up. We got ours through a Living Social deal so did the photo package, probably would not have if full cost. I highly recommend it!

Boston, MA
“Don't waste your money! Bad service, will ruin your day!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I would not bother with this outfit. We tried to go today made reservations and after more than a two hour wait due to overbooking and dealing with a bunch of rude twenty year old kids who run the place we left. They are more expensive then the jet ski place at the Light House Inn in Dennis (where we did go with no hassle, 5 minutes to check in and be on the water). We asked for the owner he was no where on site. I would run from this place. Worst experience we have had on the cape. Everything from parking to having to take vans to and from the office was painful. Do yourself a favor go somewhere else. I would be shocked if this company does not get shut down or make the season without someone getting seriously hurt. Be advised will force you to put kids behind you on jet ski no matter the age.

russell3817, Owner at Dennis Parasail, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Hello,

At Dennis Parasail, we take customer service very seriously. So much so, that we guarantee it. Our policy, written on all of our advertising and our website states that with us, you pay after you ride or fly. If you're not satisfied then you don't have to pay. On our website, this is in the "my promise" section. Along with this guarantee on our website is my person cell phone number. I'm sure most of you can relate, that although we all strive for perfection at work, occasionally we fall short. When we do at Dennis Parasail, we make every effort possible to make it right for you, our customers.

This customer review states that we ruined his day. This individual wanted to operate our jet ski in such a way that would have broken the law, by putting a small child in control of it. At Dennis Parasail, we will do anything for our customers, but we will not allow you to break the law or put yourself or others in danger. Small children my not operate a jet ski in the state of MA. It's also quite dangerous for a small child to ride in front of an adult because they don't have the strength to brace themselves when the jet ski comes in contact with a wave, thus breaking teeth or their nose on the steering wheel.

If this individual would like to continue to negatively review us online, that is his right. But just knowing that his small child still has all of his front teeth is thanks enough for me.