“Awesome Cheesesteaks” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Soups
Massachusetts
“Awesome Cheesesteaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2009

I haven't had anything else in the restaurant, but cheesesteaks, because their cheesesteaks are so amazing that I don't want anything else but that. Maybe someday I will try something different, but for now I'm all for the cheesesteaks!!!!! Keep making those wonderful cheesesteaks!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“good deals. Love the bbq...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2008

good deals. Love the bbq chicken pizza.

Boston
“The Worst Cutlet ever!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2008

I ate their with a co-worker on a trip out there, we had pork cutlet subs (called the italian, I think?) The cutlet was oily, the cutlet was primarily breading and a paper thin slice of meat and most importantly it tasted funny. I probably will never be back in Dracut, but if I was, I would certainly avoid this place. We should of known, since we were the only two there at 12:15 pm on a work day.