“Good Service and food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dracut, Massachusetts, United States
“Good Service and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Sometimes if the service is good ,nice waitstaff the food just is okay but here 3 out of 3 times both were excellent. Now we are having a party catered by them .I expect the same results.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Boynton Beach, Florida
“GOOD FAMILY RESTAURANT”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We used to go there all the time when we lived in Mass. but since we moved to NH it is out of our way. But, when we went there, it was had very good food and service

Dracut, Massachusetts
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

We have eaten here at the village Inn on a few occasions. The food is good but nothin spectacular. The wait staff is always friendly and on top of things. What this place really needs is some major updating on the decor. It is very dreary and dark inside at night. It just needs some major renovating and new flooring. It certainly wouldnt make the food better but some dishes are pretty good. The prime rib is great though. If your just looking for a night out to eat without ambiance, go here. Prices are average and there is a bar in the back of the resturant.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Methuen, Massachusetts
“VERY GOOD FOOD----VERY FAIR PRICE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Four of us had their seafood,fried clams,baked haddock&scallops and baked haddock topped with tomato sauce and cheese....all very good,fresh,hot and the wait staff was always near by. Its only a few miles from us and we kind-of forgot about the Village Inn,but now we will go more frequent . YOU GOT TO TRY THEIR FOOD...THE PLACE WAS PACKED !!!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“My experience was Horrific!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2011

I used to go to this restaurant as a child with my great grandfather and it was by far my favorite place to go. BUT, when I went to this restaurant on 1/22/2010 I had by far the WORST experience of my life. My boyfriend, my father, and I all ordered medium prime rib and the server came out an said they only had 2 pieces left. My dad decided to go with the ribs, but my boyfriend and I decided to go with the prime rib. The server informed us that the one of the prime rib was the surf and turf so my boyfriend got the surf and turf meal. I ordered the english cut and when they brought all the food out MY food was cold and my prime rib was dry. To top it all off the cook took it upon himself to give me the 24oz cut of Prime Rib. Seriously if I wanted that cut I would have ordered it. Needless to say I was not a happy person and I old took 3 bites out of my meal. I will NEVER go back there again!

• Visited January 2011