“Still my favorite pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 67 Restaurants in Dracut
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dracut-MA/Tony-and-Anns-Pizza/73257942573
“Still my favorite pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

The thing with Tony and Ann's pizza is that you either love it or hate it. I love it. The sauce is a bit sweet, especially when compared to other pizzas, and it it is amazing. I grew up with it and was very disappointed that it closed for a bit. Happily it has reopened and is just a great as I remembered. I buy several pizzas at a time. If you are looking take them home to freeze, I'd recommend calling ahead and requesting they be 'half cooked' so that you pick them up cold. Then you can either freeze or cook when you get home (I find that they taste best this way). I wish they were open more days, they are only open Thursday-Saturday. However, I definitely recommend making the trip.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Greenville, New Hampshire, United States
“Tony and Ann's - a Blast from the Past”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Donna & Tom, it's evident to me you have never had this pizza before this one time experience. I grew up eating this pizza in North Chelmsford, and it's still as good as it ever was. I introduced my husband to it, as he grew up in NH, and he found it to be like no other in NE. The sweetness is what makes it unique and the fries are best around!! Love you Tony & Ann's, and I still miss your parents...

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
dracut ma
“I WAS A LITTLE SURPRISED”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

We brought our grandaughters here the first time for pizza,because we thought that there pizza was legendary,bt even though the pizza was good,we did not fund that it was the best pizza we have ever had.We found the sauce,kind if sweet,and not to much seasoning in the taste.He crust could also have been cooked a little bit more.I can tell you that there french frys were positivly the best frys that we have ever had.They were golden brown and absolutly delicious.He service and the staff was very good.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Methuen, Massachusetts
“Nostalgia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

The pizza is the same as it has ever been. It's going to be you either love it or hate it. The sauce is super sweet and everything runs everywhere. It's a little pricey, and the hours stink (but I believe they have jobs outside of re-opening the place), but it's great pizza.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dracut, Massachusetts, United States
“I dont get it?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

I was all about the hype when Tony and Ann's reopened. I thought to myself, "well everyone is make a big deal about it, it must be good." Then I brought home two cheese pizzas and was hugely disappointed. This pizza is very confusing. It is ridiculously sweet. I dont know if its the sauce or the dough? Every bite I took I was so consumed with trying to figure it out. I could only east two slices though. Its like instead of flour they used sugar to make the dough.

Visited February 2011