“Great pizza, wings and fries!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 39 restaurants in Dennis Port
Cuisines: Pizza
“Great pizza, wings and fries!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

On vacation and ordered Friday night pizza. This place was great. My 8 year old is fussy and she loved it! We had the wings with buffalo sauce on the side and everyone loved them. Service is fast. Parking tricky but worth it!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
Stratford
“Margarita Pizza Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Eat outside or take home (hotel) it is the BEST Margarita Pizza
you'll ever taste. The crust is very thin, how Joey gets it to "bubble" up throughout the pie is a mystery. The eye appeal (we eat first with our eyes) announces a fantastic experience awaits. Bellissimo !!!

Visited August 2013
“Great tasting pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Best pizza I've had on the Cape. A little small in size and you must love thin crust. The oyster were simply amazing. Perfect spot to stop in and not worry about attire. Enjoyed the retro theme and pictures inside but if its a nice night the picnic tables are great.

Northampton
“Short on the sauce”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We chose Joey's for take out based on the ratings. It was good but not excellent as one might expect based on ratings. Dinners were skimpy on the red sauce. Take out is probably a better option with little parking and seating.

Chicago, Illinois
“Meh, I wasn't impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I will say, I'm a native New Yorker, so I'm a pizza snob. That said, I wasn't crazy about Joey's.

On vacations, I always like to try a pizza joint, and look for the most highly-rated ones. Joey's seemed to be the one to go to. I was excited because reviews said it was good NY style pizza, but it most definitely wasn't that. It was good, but NOT NY style. It was almost more Greek or wood-fired style than anything - very crunchy crust, not chewy in the least. The ingredients were fresh and it was good, but nothing to write home about. I know the Cape isn't the place to go for NY style pizza, so I wasn't horribly disappointed.

I will say that we enjoyed the fact that they had a decent selection of alcohol to pick from! The staff was friendly and we enjoyed sitting outside at the picnic table area. I probably wouldn't go out of my way to come back, though.