“Great Views and Fresh Seafood” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 39 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Cuisines: Oyster Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Great Views and Fresh Seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

We have enjoyed this restaurant many times over the years. Fish is always fresh, prices are reasonable and the views, especially if you get a table by the window, are beautiful.

Visited June 2013

Windham, New Hampshire
“Very pleased overall.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Spending the week in West Dennis - this is day 4 and already had dinner there twice. We were Pleasantly surprised. Have spent many vacations in the area and have grown accustomed to greasy and precooked cape cuisine - a sacrifice for views and full cape experience.

This Swan combines cape atmosphere, local cuisine and personalized and creative options by the chef - and bar! fried foods are light and delicate and the creative touches from chef Sean are unique and complex. To top it off - cape atmosphere at its best.

Will be back again for 3rd (maybe more) time before we complete our vacation.

• Visited June 2013
Tyngsboro, MA
“Hosted Rehearsal Dinner here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

We recently hosted our son's rehearsal dinner here for 64 people. I worked with Marita. She was absolutely terrific. She was extremely flexible in getting the right meal choices for a lot of people including people that were allergic to almost everything. We had lobster, steak, chicken, and vegetarian choices, and all the food was excellent. She worked with me to get great wine choices as well.

In addition, she went out of her way to decorate the room so that it was truly beautiful! I highly recommend having a function here - Marita's the best!

• Visited May 2013
Dennis, Massachusetts
“Loved it there!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I usually stay in Barnstable but we had friends staying in the area. So we all wanted to go out to a place nearby and we wanted to have some great fired seafood! I personally love the whole belly n chips! Everyone else had a "fra diavolo" special. And we just loved this cute cape restaurant!

• Visited August 2012
Harwich Port, Massachusetts
“The Lobster Roll of a lifetime.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I'd consider Lobster Rolls to be my favorite summertime food and I like to think believe that I'm pretty knowledgeable about them...and the ones at swan river are the best on cape by far. I get them to-go and they allays keep me coming back. Not too much mayo or celery but enough to still capture the fresh taste of the lobster meat....

• Visited September 2012