“Excellent Stay at Affordable Rates” 5 of 5 stars

The Club at Cape Cod
177 Lower County Road, Dennis Port, MA 02639-2009   |
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Dennis Port
Peekskill, New York
“Excellent Stay at Affordable Rates”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We just returned from a 4 night stay and we couldn't have been more pleased. Steve was welcoming and SO accommodating. We didn't arrive until past 11:30pm Friday night and I had called that afternoon to let him know of our late arrival. He told us it wasn't an issue and left our room unlocked and our key in the kitchen and said we could settle up in the morning. True to his word, no issues getting into our room and the key was right where he said! We paid once we got back from sky diving (Husband, not me) and Steve recommended beaches and a lunch spot for us.
The room was great. Small kitchen when you walk in, living space with flat screen TV, couch and table with 4 chairs. The bedroom had two queen beds, each with their own closet space. Shower was a bit small, but fine. Everything was clean and the maid came in daily, making the bed and giving fresh towels. We were even supplied with little bottles of shampoo, conditioner and soap, along with a hair dryer.
The pools looked clean as well, although we did not take advantage. The location was great and we would not hesitate to stay again OR recommend this motel to friends or family. Oh and free Wi-Fi is provided as well!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Dennis port
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Great place, fun and relaxing !!!
The owners Steve and Denise are awesome !!! My wife and I loved this place so much , we will be back soon and I definitely recommend it to friends !!!
Fabio Alves ( Quincy - MA)

Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Check in was quick and easy! My husband and I stayed with another couple, we went to our room and it was clean and spacious. We were excited to see there was a kitchenette so we were able to have a BBQ that night. We walked through the room to the sliding door and we had our own picnic bench and area outside of our door. There were grills everywhere so it worked out perfectly. There was an indoor pool, spa and outdoor pool. Luckily the weather was perfect so we were able to spend the day out there. There was music playing and we could bring in out own food and drink. There is a store across the street that has everything and alcohol and next door was a couple fast food type take out restaurants so that was very helpful as we'll. there is a beach right down the street and within driving distance there were many more. I would come back for sure (I definitely will) and I will recommend this to anyone who is not looking for the normal "hotel" experience. It was nice to have out own food and the calm relaxed atmosphere. I love it!!!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

This place has everything you need! It was so clean and the owners are great! Thy were attentive to our every need! The outdoor pool is awesome and it's sweet that they give you your own deck area plus grilles! The kitchens come stocked with fridges and dishes and cups! Perfect!!! If you are going I stay somewhere it should be here! The price is right and the place is sooo worth every penny (and more)'

Braintree, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

There was no delays in getting to our room. The room was very clean when we arrived. The whole place was quite clean and organized. Perfect location...beach and restaurants/bars within walking distance. I don't think I'll be staying anywhere else in this area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Cape Cod, MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights with my daughter for a mother/daughter getaway. I specifically picked this establishment bc it has both indoor/outdoor pool and is close to the beach. The owners were very friendly and helpful - offering local coupons, restaurant advice and directions. The motel is definitely older and can use some general upkeep but the rooms were quiet, clean, and perfect for our needs. If you are traveling with children, this place is a good choice- rooms have a small kitchenette, small bath, 2 beds and a sofa bed. My daughter loved the pools... Although I thought they were too cold. Maybe I'm just a chicken :)

There is a market across the street that bakes fresh muffins every morning, and the Dog House restaurant is right next door. Excellent value on their kids meals! The food is good and the kids seem to love it.

The downside is that the motel is a half mile walk to the beach... Not far unless you are lugging beach chairs, cooler, beach bag, etc. And parking costs $20-25 which is a bit pricey.

All in all, if you are looking for a quiet, mom and pop, cottage feel, this is a good choice. If you are looking for fancy/ high end establishment, you should keep looking. My daughter and I had a great time and would go back.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I have stayed at the Club two times and have been very happy with my experience. I have found the staff to be very friendly, helpful, outgoing. The rooms were clean and well kept. My wife and I have been abundantly satisfied. We will be back.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Been to The Club at Cape Cod? Share your experiences!