“Best Pizza. Period.” 5 of 5 stars

Description: (508) 394-2111
Harwich Port, Massachusetts
“Best Pizza. Period.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

Having grown up on Long Island, when I moved to Cape Cod I assumed Friday night pizza was a thing of the past. But alas! There is Hit Pizza in Dennisport. The pizza here is CONSISTANTLY great - always thin crust, always delicious. The (pizza) pies are nice and big and I can fold the slice in half and eat it with one hand. It's the ONLY pizza I will eat around here. The owners are friendly and remember their regular customers. I'm so happy to see other reviewers love Hit Pizza as much as I do.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Sharon, Massachusetts
“Best gluten free pizza in Dennisport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012 via mobile

Some of the best gluten free around, period. Reasonable prices, good sized pizzas (bigger than BZ's across the street), and tasted/felt like a regular pizza. My wife said their regular pizza was good too. Plus, they deliver, which is good.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts
“All Around Great!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

I stopped in one day when running errands in Dennis Port and i was really impressed. Great food,great service,great prices. I will and have recommended to my friends

Visited April 2011