“Better Than Excellent -- Honeymoon” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Conch Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dennis Port
The Conch Inn
You added The Conch Inn to your Saves list
423 Lower County Road, Dennis Port, MA 02639   |
Special Offer
Bottle of wine
Ranked #1 of 8 Dennis Port B&B and Inns
Dudley, Massachusetts
“Better Than Excellent -- Honeymoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

From the moment we walked in, we felt we knew Jeanne for years...welcomed us with open arms... beautiful woman and it reflects in the Inn. We stayed in the Eastham room which Jeanne had placed some lovely flowers and chocolate for us upon our arrival. Lovely, spacious, relaxing...everything about this Inn is perfect!! And I mean perfect! Luxury towels and all the shower trinkets of soaps and body scrub, lotions, immaculately clean, very comfy bedding. Pet friendly.great night rates. The breakfasts were delicious. I'm a bit of a critic when travelling, but the Conch Inn...I wouldn't change anything except the fact that that we were only there for 3 nights. Would have loved to stay a month. Great location, quiet, just a short walk to the beach, centrally located, mid-Cape location. What else would you want or need? WishTripadvisor had 10 star ratings. This would be the place that deserves a 10+ rating. The Conch Inn is magical...please experience this for yourselves. Loved everything about being here. We will be back many times without a doubt. Enjoy!

Room Tip: Eastham is a romantic and larger room, although any of the three rooms are beautiful.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Oh my, oh my! Does anyone else think this writer is on a pink cloud? It sure does sound like it...guess that 's what honeymoons do for ya. What a pleasure to meet this happy couple (who brought there dog). Of course anyone who does this sort of thing is OK in my book. It was a bright spot playing a small role in their happy time. Until we meet again my friends...live, love and laugh often

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stayed in the Conch Inn twice this summer. The first time we stayed for 2 nights on the weekend (in room "Wellfleet") and then we went again for the 4th of July weekend (4 nights in room "Eastham"). Both rooms were great with lovely shabby chic decoration. Wellfleet is upstairs and it has a superb terrace. Eastham is downstairs so it was a little darker (less sunshine - better if you want to wake up late!). It also has a balcony but we still had access to the terrace upstairs. Since there are only 3 rooms, the B&B is very comfortable and I felt like at home. Jeanne is a fabulous host, we felt like her special guests. She prepares amazing dishes for breakfast in such a sweet atmosphere (decoration, candles, music). I woke up with the smell of fresh coffee every morning. I can't forget Toby too! He is an adorable dog, so friendly and calm. I already miss Toby, Jeanne and Doug. I look forward to going again!
In addition, the location is great. It is very close to Inman Beach. At night we enjoyed sundaes from Sundae School, which is 3 minutes away from the inn.
I recommend this place for a romantic getaway!

Room Tip: Wellfleet room is upstairs so it has a huge terrace. The room fills with light in the morning. If yo...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
My Turkesh delights! What a sweet couple and so admirable in their endeavors. We wish you all success in your future. Just to let you know your company around the breakfast table is the essence of what makes our Inn such an interesting place to be. Thank you so much for coming here not once but twice this summer.....(and thank you for my little gift...it goes every where with me).
South Shore, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

This is our 2nd visit to this lovely B&B place. All the accommodation and thoughtfulness that Jeanne and Doug have prepared for us prior our arrival really made us felt like being back home again. How could we forget about Toby, a great companion for R. When I am there next time, I will be expecting to join Bob and Doug for treasure hunts!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
So nice to have old friends back to visit and to share our life experiences...priceless! I especially was impressed with the care these two parents brought to raising their exquisite flower resulting in a child to be so proud of. May we meet again in this lifetime!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed at a few B&B's in the Cape and this one is by far the best. Breakfast was incredible and I don't normally eat breakfast! Jeanne made us feel at home and welcome, the decor is more modern than most on the Cape and the pricing is excellent. We come to the Cape every year and we will definitely be going back to the Conch Inn.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
A BIG thank you goes out to my Texan travelers.....here for a little R&R while grandparents get to do what they do best. What a sweet couple and what good conversationalists.....kept things lively around the table Texas style! We hope you can come back and stay with us again.
Haddam, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

A diamond in the rough...words cannot do justice for the experience my husband and I had while staying here. Our 2 nights in the Chatham Room couldn't be any better. Jeanne's sumptious breakfast each morning kept us full for the entire day. Our dog was with us and was treated like one of the family. Kudos to Jeanne and Doug for being super hosts. We look forward to a return visit and it can't come soon enough.

Room Tip: The main level rooms have private terraces. The Chatham and Eastham rooms on the main level have qu...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Marietta and Jeff arrived with their sweet little fur baby Maggie for a little two day getaway. Being solo guests afforded Doug and I the opportunity to sit down and have breakfast with them one of the mornings. Doug especially enjoyed talking with them about his and their home state of Ct. Jeanne felt Marietta was particularly empathetic and derived much comfort from their conversations. These guests were respectful and polite and (liked Jeanne's cooking) would be welcomed back at the 'drop of a hat'.
Clifton Park, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

My husband and I stayed at The Conch Inn for the first time for the weekend of his birthday. We go to the cape a few times a year and can't believe we hadn't discovered this hidden gem! Our room was clean and cozy. Jeanne's breakfasts were delicious and she was thoughtful remembering everyone's likes and dislikes. She even let us bring our little Yorkie Lucy along for the weekend. We had a wonderful time and hope to stay again soon!!!!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
What fun to have this lovely couple here and their sweet little Yorkie Lucy. It was heart warming to see a couple so devoted and supportive of one another make time in their very busy schedules to get away. To see how much they valued one another and their relationship was awesome!
Methuen, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Jeanne was great we felt like we knew her for ever! Three couples stayed her for 2 nights . The rooms were so comfortable and clean. Breakfast was delicious, each morning we had fresh juice, choice of coffee and tea's, fresh fruit and she made a French toast to die for. We loved Jeanne's company. We plan on staying there again! We highly recommend staying here. We were in walking distance to the beach and great restaurants.

Room Tip: All the rooms are very nice!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
It was so much fun hosting this great group of friends. What a fun loving bunch of bikers...and all so fit and trim. Glad I could pack on those calories before your ride lol. I hope to see you all again

Been to The Conch Inn? Share your experiences!