“A great cozy place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Conch Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dennis Port
The Conch Inn
Ranked #1 of 8 Dennis Port B&B and Inns
South Shore, MA
“A great cozy place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

We stayed in this cozy and beautiful inn for 2 nights. The moment we parked our car, we fell in love this place immediately. Jeanne is a wonderful host. Her calmness really made you feel that you are on vacation. The delicious breakfast she made really help to open up many great conversation among guests. The location is ideal to beaches and many restaurants. My daughter loves Toby :) Not only we are coming back for next year's vacation, we will sure recommend to our friends too. Jeanne, just be sure to get plenty of rest after season... Leon & Linda

Room Tip: We stayed in Eastham. The private entrance is great.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Your dear little family was a joy...I am the fortunate one to have such lovely guests. Please take care and until we meet again much good fortune to you in the coming year, Jeanne and Tobikiki too

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
BRONXVILLE, NEW YORK, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Our long July 11 weekend at the Conch Inn was a joy! Dreamy, light, well-appointed room/full bath -- could have nestled there all day in the inn's easy atmosphere. Jeanne's charm and grace make guests feel like old friends. ...... and the breakfasts - one scrumptious surprise after another! Open in winter, too, so can't wait to return. Thank you, Jeanne, for a delightful stay!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
life keeps getting better and better when I have such lively guests...thanks again
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

As almost always, we selected this property because it is pet-friendly and received positive reviews on tripadvisor. Luckily, It was just as we anticipated - clean, friendly, quaint and close to all nearby attractions and activities, including the beach, restaurants, ice cream shops, parks and more! The breakfasts each morning were amazing, cooked by hand with lots of love by the innkeeper. The room in which we stayed was perfect with a comfortable bed, great air conditioning, a nicely sized bathroom and all needed ammenities. It was also perfect and very welcoming for our Golden Retriever who met another visiting dog and the "dog of the house," Toby. We wanted to stay another night! All-in-all, this was a wonderful, relaxing stay with an attentive, friendly, welcoming host and hostess. I would highly recommend a stay at The Conch Inn for anyone traveling to the Cape.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Well behaved dog, well behaved guests what more could could I ask for? Seriously, thank you for your open and friendly manner it sure sparked the most animated of conversations around the breakfast table. Also it didn't hurt a bit that you both were so darned good looking
Londonderry, New Hampshire, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

My husband and I stayed here in the Eastham Room while we visited Dennis Port for a wedding. The location was perfect, you were steps to the beach and in walking distance to restaurants. It was great to have a private entrance. The room was a great size, and it was very clean and comfortable. The breakfasts were delicious. We felt like we were at home. We LOVED Jeanne, she made us feel like part of the family. I am excited to visit again! We will be back.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
CTDaisey, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Thank you guys, your kind words mean so much to me. It's not hard running an Inn when I have great guests like yourselves. I hope to see you when you can come and snuggle in front of the fireplace
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

My husband I were originally supposed to stay at another inn on the Cape and it didn't work out last minute. i scrambled to find a place quickly and luckily found this place. Jeanne was so friendly and welcoming, you truly felt like family. Everything thing was wonderful from the food to the room. Toby the dog was so sweet and came to our room for visits. Thanks Jeanne for making our stay there so delightful.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
CTDaisey, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Hi guys, thanks so much for the kind words....miss you already! I hope you have a great year and enjoy the Indigo Girls show. What a great couple and a pleasure to have as my guests. Tobi says "rrruff"
amherst, ma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I stayed at the Conch Inn for four nights in August. The price was reasonable, especially for a property that allows pets. I stayed in the Chatham room, which was comfortable but small--best for one person, I think. The bed was very comfortable. There was no doggy or disinfectant smell in the room, for which I give very high marks to the innkeepers.

On the downside, the toiletries in the bathroom appeared to be leave-behinds from previous guests. The close-captioning on the tv wouldn't turn-off, and the innkeeper didn't know how to fix it (she suggested I look for a second remote control in the room--there wasn't one); one night of close-captioning is annoying, four nights is excruciating. The room felt clean, but it was dusty. The coffeemaker, cable box, and other knickknacks needed a good swiffering. There was no service during my entire stay. By the time I left, the trash can was overflowing. In fairness, I was on vacation and slept late every day, so it's possible I was left undisturbed. If so, that's fine. Strange, but fine.

I did not eat the breakfast included in the rate and so cannot comment on it.

A final point, which may be my own eccentricity: the bed sheets were brown and the towels were aqua. I prefer white.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed for a weekend in July, we couldn't have asked for a better stay. We stayed in the Chatham room, your quintessential cozy Cape Cod room with all the amenities. We had our own private entrance/terrace, all the rooms in the house does as a matter of fact. Jeanne was the best host, she really makes an effort with all of her guests and her breakfasts are incredible. The Conch Inn set the bar for all B&B for my girlfriend and I going forward.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
CTDaisey, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Hey you guys thanks so much...I really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. I hope to see you two again in the near future

Been to The Conch Inn? Share your experiences!