This hotel surprised me. I didn't expect the level of care and service we received upon arrival. The hotel is located in an area know for its tourism due to a wonderful beach front. This area is also known for having aging hotels as well. My fears were completely unfounded as I was pleased with the room and accommodations. The bathrooms are all fully renovated, the beds felt new and modern televisions are present. The views of Nantucket sound are stunning as well. A nice touch I have not seen at other hotels that lends a sense of homeyness, there are outdoor propane grills scattered about the property. Off-season pricing was very reasonable. The room we spent the weekend in had a full kitchenette, a jacuzzi for one, two queen beds and a pull out couch. Our view was a combination of pool and Nantucket sound. The part I felt was very charming is that there is a strong feeling of nostalgia in the Crossrip-Corsair. Although it is fully modernized, it has not betrayed its roots as a classic 1960's era hotel. It also helps that it is in close proximity to many local activities and fine dining. One of the cape's finest restaurants is right next door (can't miss it). If you plan on a nice family vacation on Cape Cod, this is a very reasonable and inviting hotel to consider. Oh yeah and they include beach chairs in the rooms to help grab some sun! Cheers.
- Also Known As:
- Corsair And Cross Rip Oceanfront Hotel Dennis Port
- Corsair And Cross Rip Oceanfront Hotel
- Corsair And Cross Rip Oceanfront Cape Cod, MA - Dennis Port
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront/Beachfront family mini resort with two outdoor pools and whirlpools, indoor pool and game room. Most rooms include Kitchenettes, 2 queen beds, sleeper couches and 25" TVs with HBO. All rooms include A\C, telephones with voice mail, coffee maker, radio alarm clocks. Many include jacuzzi bath tubs. We are WiFi accessable, non smoking and cater to Weddings, Family reunions and small meetings. Extra large families will love our 3 rental homes ranging from 3-4 bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Corsair and Cross Rip Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.