“A great place for a romantic getaway, or a family vacation” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Direct for Lowest $
Ranked #1 of 20 hotels in Dennis Port
Belmont, Massachusetts
“A great place for a romantic getaway, or a family vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this wonderful place for a weekend getaway. The staff is super friendly, and the cleaning staff are so courteous and greet you with a smile every time you see them. The private beach is awesome, only a few steps from your room, and if your not a fan of the beach they have two pools and hot tubs. They have great shops and restaurants withing walking distance. They offer free wifi, however the cell reception throught Dennisport was not the greatest. This is not a complaint, it was really nice to get away from it all. I will definitely be returning to this place.

• Stayed July 2013

182 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Worcester, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

My family and enjoyed 4th of July week at the Corsair. We made some friends and my daughter loved the beach and pool directly outside the door. Mark was the most helpful and accomodating helping extend our stay. He went above and beyond. Staff was incredibly friendly, and always helpful. They made us feel at home. Room was impecable and kithchen was not congested. Perfect for family. The little extras they do for you and the kids is what makes it the best place to stay. Shuffle board, swimming, beach at your feet, grilling on the ocean! What more can I say....

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Natick, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I got married at The Corsair & CrossRip Resort June 21st and it was PERFECT!!!!!!! Mark Downey and his staff are super nice and very helpful. Sapphire at the front desk is a class act. She was there to help with anything I needed. Christy Mendes the wedding coordinator was excellent too and really helped me with the rehearsal and coordinating the ceremony and reception.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Chepachet, Rhode Island, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

My family and I visited in April and we had an amazing time. The room was outstanding, the private beach is a huge perk. The staff is amazing and courteous and made us feel like we were very welcome. I loved all of the little extras like music CDs and movies in our room. We would stay there again in a heartbeat. Lots of wonderful activities for kids too! Indoor game room, pool and much more! My son had an absolute blast!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Loved our oceanfront front room at the Crossrip. We stayed oceanfront and it was so relaxing to see views of Nantucket Sound from our mini bay window. It was a family trip of three with our young child so we went out a couple times for meals, but we also took advantage of the grill, which are located poolside, and had burgers for lunch. Then had a lobster dinner(bought cooked lobster at local seafood market) and prepared the rest of the meal in kitchen and ate dinner at our table overlooking the water half the price of what it would cost at local restaurant. We definitely would stay here again. Perfect cape hotel with full efficiency kitchen, heated pool, hot tub, cable tv, and right on the beach, conveniently located to all the cape attractions.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I had to organize a location for a group to stay and chose the Corsair due to all of it's amenities for children. I was really happy with my choice. Even though the weather was terrible, the kids were able to swim in the indoor pool and even when it was cool and rainy they swam in the heated pool at the Crossrip and were happy to be in the outdoor hot tub. If it's important to you, the pool at the Crossrip is the heated one, not at the Corsair. Another thing to note is that the indoor pool and game room (which is great with a large TV and ping pong table, etc.) is located across the street. They keep gas grills all over the property which is so very convenient. The staff and the owner were very accommodating and the majority of my group was pleased that I selected this location for our group. As far as the room goes, we were in a deluxe full view room. It was great because it had a fully stocked kitchen which saves my large family quite a bit of money. The pull out single sofa was good because it was over-sized and my 5'9" son fit on it comfortably. It was in it's own little area by the balcony with a small card type table that could seat 4 and an accordion type door you could close over if you chose to. I wish the other beds were queensized. My husband and myself aren't very large people and we had a hard time sleeping because the double bed seemed very small, but it was comfortable and there were plenty of pillows. The room felt tight, even though it had a lot to offer. I wouldn't have been comfortable spending a whole lot of time in there, but I don't think too many people travel to the Cape to lock themselves indoors. My main negative would be the bathroom. It is beautiful and not too cramped, but as a woman, whoever designed the bathroom must have been a man. I had to stand on my tippy toes to apply my makeup in the mirror, there was no where to store my toiletry items at all because the sink was free standing and the mirror just hung loosely on the wall/no cabinet and the outlet for the straightener, etc. was actually across from the sink on the opposite wall. It all worked, I just had to allow for extra time to "primp" in the AM. It was wonderful that breakfast was included, and my family liked it. I am conscious about what I eat and since it was mostly continental/processed foods I didn't partake in that. My little one said there was "no kid-friendly" cereal where I would have liked to have seen fresh fruit salad. The grounds and the pools/hot tubs were kept immaculate and nothing smelled musty which I have found at other hotels with many water features. The staff, including the owner Mark, could not have been more accommodating and friendly which was greatly appreciated. I will definitely look into the Corsair should we have another soccer tournament on the Cape.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Belchertown, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

A family can do no better than the Corsair for friendly staff, clean rooms, affordable rates and a very nice and well stocked cold breakfast bar in the morning. During our children's spring vacation break, the Corsair had terrific vacation plans to fit our budget. They even had pizza parties for the kids which gave us parents a sweet reprieve from restaurants. The housekeeping staff always had a smile, were helpful and an asset to the motel. The lobby staff were exceptional and very personable. I appreciated the fact that they had a laundry facility on site. With kids, that's a big help.

I highly recommend the Corsair for its hospitality, affordability, location and amenities. They even sent a "Thank you" postcard for staying with them. That's a rare gesture of appreciation from a business. We'll definitely be staying at the Corsair again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Corsair and Cross Rip Oceanfront? Share your experiences!