“GREAT VACATION PLACE” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Dennis Port
Bloomfield, Connecticut, United States
“GREAT VACATION PLACE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

We had SUCH a great time here!! I took my kids here for a week, for spring break and we had a blast! It is located right on the beach. The heated indoor pool and game room, although located a couple houses down, was really nice. It was open from 9am to 9pm, and my kids LOVED IT! The COMPLIMENTARY breakfast every morning was wonderful and very well stocked! The room had a nice kitchenette, which was great bc we saved some $$ by eating (and cooking stuff) in the room vs going to restaurants all the time. The staff was VERY FRIENDLY and accommodating! The Hot Tub, located just outside our room was a wonderful treat. There are movies that you can use for the dvd player in the room as well. The hotel is located approx 10-15 minutes from Rt 28 (Main Street) - where there is so much to do! All in all, we HIGHLY recommend this hotel and are looking forward to coming back in the future!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Katonah, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

Our dream of having a Cape Cod beachfront wedding came true, when we found the Corsair & Cross Rip Oceanfront Resort. Mark and his staff were organized and helpful with setting up our ceremony, closing the nearby pool at the appropriate times, and bending over backwards for our guests. The staff helped to direct our vendors with setting up chairs for the ceremony and with organizing the clean-up, for us to take pictures. Our family and friends were very happy with their rooms, and it was especially meaningful for us to have all our guests staying at one place. Mark was very accommodating and helpful throughout the planning process, helping us to create a ceremony site which we will remember forever. Getting married over looking the water was breath-taking! We highly recommend the Corsair & Cross Rip Oceanfront Resort for a wedding ceremony site and for a great place for your guests to stay on your wedding weekend.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Wakefield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

My husband and I got married at the Corsair and Cross Rip and wouldn't have done it any other way. We wanted to find a venue that would be relaxing, beach-y and an all around great location for our guests to come and make a fun weekend out of it. The moment we visited the Corsair and Cross Rip, we knew it would be perfect and it was. C and C is ideal for a beachside Cape vacation - be it as a family, group of friends or a romantic getaway. We spent the week leading up to our wedding at the Mates house, had friends staying next door at the Admirals house, and others at in hotel rooms. Absolutely everyone enjoyed their stay thoroughly no matter where they were staying. The houses and rooms are fresh, updated and clean. The property overall is laid out in a cozy manner with plenty to do between 3 pools, a rec room and of course - the beach. The entire staff is lovely, friendly, helpful and always cheerful. Judy and Mark were extremely helpful every step of the way of our wedding planning. They made the wedding day a relaxing experience and one that we could just enjoy with as little stress as a bride might have on her wedding day. We loved it there so much we've already booked a family reunion of about 15 at the C and C this summer - and can not wait!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Troy, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

If your looking for an awesome, clean homey comfy place to stay with great service this is the place for you. My husband and I stay here in the spring and fall for a long weekend, we bring our entire family in the summer for a week long vacation. We are always pleased with the facility and the staff are A1.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Attleboro, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2011 via mobile

This is a great location if you want to be on the water. Note though that the beach is very small.

This is good place for the kids with a pool in addition to the ocean nearby. But in the end this is a motel and better for families with children than for a couple looking for a romantic weekend away.

So if you have kids, I recommend it. Otherwise, look for someplace different.

• Stayed July 2011
Waltham, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

I don't know where to begin. When I was looking for a wedding venue, the most important factor to me was comfort and ease for the out-of-towners, who accounted for 80% of the guest list. I wanted a place that would be able to host my rehearsal dinner, welcome bbq, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all within the same grounds but never feeling like it was a repeat of the previous event. As soon as I saw this place, I knew it was exactly what I was looking for and our wedding weekend exceeded all our expectations...from the staff (Mark & Judith were AMAZING), the grounds, the Commodore House, the tented reception at the Mates House, the guest rooms in both the Corsair and Crossrip, everything. Our guests felt so comfortable the whole weekend, knowing they were close to their rooms to change if they had to or check on their kids or if they wanted a quiet second away from the party. I still have my family and friends telling me if was the most beautiful wedding ceremony they've been to, overlooking the ocean and having the sun setting in the background. Most of all, they are still raving about the convenience of everything in one spot. I can't say enough, I could really go on and on about how perfect everything was (again, Mark and Judith were unbelievable in helping to plan every detail) but I'll finish with the thought that the best memories I have so far of my family and friends are from my wedding weekend at the Corsair and Crossrip.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Commodore House, an absolute dream beach house.