“Best breakfast in the WHOLE WORLD!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Dennis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
“Best breakfast in the WHOLE WORLD!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Our 9th year on the Cape and coming to Grumpy's. Can it ever get better? How can you prove on excellent, fabulous, most delicious? Service is always great and very friendly. Food is perfection. Muffins..... OMG. all of them! The only bad thing about Grumpy's is that they are NOT LOCATED NEAR MY HOME. SO I CAN EAT HERE ALL YEAR ROUND! How about a NY location? Kids love it too. This is a family favorite and the only place we eat breakfast each year on our vacation. Thank you Grumpy's.

North Stonington, Connecticut
“Grumpy"s never disappoints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

We try to stop at Grumpy"s every time we are at the Cape and always have a great meal. We stopped in this weekend on our way home and the food was as delicious as ever! There is always a line out front but be put off because it usually moves pretty quickly and the staff turn tables over at a good pace. My husband, son and I opted to sit at the counter because the wait was shorter. Their counter is not like the usual counter with uncomfortable chairs, the high back chairs are very comfortable and plenty of elbow room. I always get the mac n cheese which is consistently good. Try a corn muffin to go with it! My husband got the "hearty plate' which was huge and he said it was delicious. My son got the children's pancake which was a very generous size as well. We always leave with a take home box. The staff is always friendly and service is pretty quick even though they are always packed. It's definitely worth the wait.

Miami, Florida
“Come early for breakfast to avoid a long wait.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

On route 6A in Dennis this is one of the few places to serve what I call an outstanding breakfast.....................my first visit I arrived a little after 8am and the place was almost filled to capacity of lets say 100 guests,I was offered a seat at their bar adjacent to the kitchen.The menu is extensive form bacon and Eggs to Pancakes and freshly baked pastries in addition to the daily specials posted on the board nearby.people come in for fresh muffins etc whilst others enjoy the prompt service.I had a three egg special with a toasted bagel,sides of bacon and local sausage,orange juice and endless coffee served by smiling locals...........Due to its good reputation by the time I left about 40 minutes later there was a line of at least thirty people waiting patiently outside.Well done I really enjoyed my visit and I hope the readers enjoy my review I promise you will not be disappointed....................

Visited August 2014
London, United Kingdom
“The best breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Huge menu, wonderful service, friendly servers. Worth waiting in line, moves quickly. Pancakes to die for. Really busy and buzzing atmosphere. We loved it.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
eastham
“No one was Grumpy at Grumpys”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I guess it should not be a surprise that no one was grumpy at Grumpys Restaurant. Very good breakfast and great service. The Corvette Club of Cape Cod stopped in for breakfast and we were warmly received and got great food and service. Strongly recommend for the great food and nice servers.

• Visited February 2014