“Nice View” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 19 Attractions in Dennis
Type: Observation Decks/ Towers, Landmarks
Activities: Kayaking, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: The highest point of land on Cape Cod, the view from this stone observation tower sweeps across Cape Cod Bay to Provincetown.
4 attraction reviews
“Nice View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

We've been going to this tower for many years. My parents live down the street from it and we always take a walk and climb the tower! It has a beautiful view of the ocean!

Visited October 2012

Greenfield, Massachusetts, United States
“a hidden gem!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We visited a friend who has been on the Cape for more than 30 years, but had never visited the Scargo Hill Observation Tower. The view was excellent and it was such fun to introduce our friend to a new ad special spot.

Visited June 2013
Lincoln, Rhode Island
9 attraction reviews
“Beautiful View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

It was such a nice view when we climbed to the top of the Scargo Hill Observation Tower. I took several pictures. My boys and I went up and were there for a few minutes by ourselves. Then a couple who live in the area came up with their company. It was great because they told us about the folk lore. Pointed out P-Town and the Sagamore Bridge. Heard about the cruise with the delicious lobster rolls. It is great to meet locals. They have the best inside knowledge.

Visited June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“You have to go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I was looking for a different place to go and I found this place. So I start to read all the reviews and I just went with my wife and we have a great time. We took some videos and pictures. It's really a well kept secret. I never knew about this place before. Well, if you want to have a better view, go to the Scargo Hill Tower. Don't forget your camera!

Visited May 2013
Hyannis, Massachusetts
24 attraction reviews
“Trickey to find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Once you do find it and climb the small tower you can see the whole of Cape Cod on a clear day. It looks just like it does on a map but better. There are lots of birds and a nice breeze.