My sister lives about six miles away, so she was able to pick me up at the nearby AMTRAK station to take me to the hotel, where I rented a car from Avis, which has an office inside the hotel. However, there's no nearby public transit, so this really is a car hotel.
The price was great---I paid $79---the rooms are large, and the amenities---from a couple of restaurants to an indoor pool and exercise room---are nice. They delivered a paper to your door each weekday morning, although sometimes it was USA Today and sometimes the Globe and sometimes both. Whichever they didn't deliver, I was able to get from the front desk.
The location is right on Route 128/I-95, across from a movie complex, and near several restaurants you can walk to. Downtown Dedham is less than two miles away, and a large supermarket is about a half-mile. However, there are no in-room refrigerators.
Although my room was nonsmoking, here was still a stuffy smell---and the windows don't open. The heater is a bit noisy, but does the job.
In short, this is a typical Holiday Inn.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Boston-Dedham Hotel Dedham
- Holiday Inn Boston-Dedham Hotel
- Holiday Inn Boston-Dedham Hotel And Conference Center
- Holiday Inn Dedham
- Dedham Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Boston-Dedham Hotel & Conference Center is just 11 miles from downtown Boston. Whether you are enticed by the excitement of Boston s Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Freedom Trail, and Fenway Park, or you just want to visit some of the local historic towns, the Holiday Inn Dedham is the ideal location to experience all that New England has to offer. This suburban hotel is a three star hotel featuring 200 double and king bedded guests rooms and eight penthouse rooms. Our guest rooms feature on-demand movies and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Check your email or print your boarding pass in our business center. Unwind in our indoor pool, outdoor courtyard or work out in our fitness center. When hunger strikes, head to one of our restaurants - the Breakfast Nook for breakfast or Bamboo, featuring fine Asian cuisine and sushi bar. Don t forget, kids eat free when dining with an adult. As a local extra, Our flexible meeting space can accommodate groups and events up to 450 people. This Greater Boston hotel is conveniently located off Route 128/I-95 with easy access to Boston's attractions, Boston Logan International Airport and Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots and the New England Revolution. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Olotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Boston-Dedham Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.