“Clean, comfortable & friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Dedham
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“Clean, comfortable & friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Only drawback to this hotel is the parking--it's a challenge just finding a place to park. Otherwise, a decent Hilton albeit a bit dated. Rooms were decent, clean but lighting could be improved. Restaurant was better than most as far as hotel meals go--breakfast buffet was very good. Nice open bar area overlooking a suburban park like setting.

Room Tip: Only 1 bank of elevators so it could be a good hike to your room.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Todd G, Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. I was glad to hear that we provided you the service that you expected during your stay. Sorry to hear about the parking challenges as we do have both the outdoor parking as well as the 3 level garage. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
hyde park, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

i went for a weekend getaway... it was quiet and just what i needed. we stayed in for the most part except when we went out to eat. but everyone was pleasant. the only thing that bothered me was our last night and house keeping came knocking and even entered the room at 7 am... smh i guess i should have put the do not disturb sign up... but being that my check out time was due for 12 pm shouldnt she have come in after the fact... smh. but over all we had a good weekend.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Brian M, General Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for spending the weekend at the Hilton Boston/Dedham! I am sorry to hear that housekeeping disturbed you on the morning of your last night. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you in the near future.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Everyone was very helpful Front desk acknowledged all my requests .Will always ensure that I was happy. I will recommend Hilton Dedham to all my friends. Housekeeping were helpful. All my questions were answered .

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our team made you feel welcome. We hope to see you again soon.
Essex, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Employee made a mistake but they fixed it with a free breakfast for 4. Very nice of them. Good food, nice room. Spacious enough for the two doubles and a roll-away. Wish they had queen beds. Food in the lounge was very good. Also the breakfast buffet was very good.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Brian M, General Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay at the Hilton Boston/Dedham. My apologies for the mishap and I am glad that we were able to turn the experience around. I will be sure to share your comments with the Food & Beverage team. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Toledo, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stayed here one night before heading to The Cape. We didn't check in until 10:30 pm. The lobby reaked of cigarette smoke as people were smoking right outside the door. A wastebasket caught fire from cigarette butts. My husband told the front desk. A clerk came out and poured bottled water to put it out.

When we came into the room I noticed one of the pillow cases had black dirt on it. In the bathroom there were long straight hairs on the outside of the tub and the shower curtain smelled of mildew. The heat came on in the middle of the night even though we had the AC on in July. We should have asked to change rooms, but we were too tired to do so.

They did fax a document to California for me at no charge when I checked out, which I really appreciated. However, due to the othe issues I had, I would not stay here ever again.

• Stayed July 2013
Brian M, General Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you for the comments on your recent stay. I was disappointed to learn of the challenges you encountered during your visit. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences. I certainly hope this will not hinder you from staying with us again in the near future and hope to see you soon.
Saint Albans, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

The price of the food and drinks here was CRAZY over priced!! on the other hand the staff and the room pricing was as good as it gets. Really I should say that the staff is the best I have ever incountered. they did everything they could to help and you never heard the words (no we cant do that).... If you have money and dont really care about the price the quality of the food was very good with a nice presentation.... I would like to take this time to thank the entire holte staff for all of their hard work! They really are the best ever!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay at the Hilton Boston/Dedham! I am glad to hear that our team made you feel welcome and goes out of there way to ensure you enjoy a comfortable stay. We are in the process of updating our menus and will take your comments into consideration. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.
White Lake, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Location was very good, but staff failed to deliver the HILTON promise. Front desk staff was very rude and not helpful. Pool was full of neighborhood kids that can apparently buy a pool and gym pass without being hotel guests. Grounds and lobby look very nice, room was average showing age with minor repairs needed. Certainly not worth the price paid!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for sharing this quick feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input and will keep your comments on our service and amenities in mind as we constantly look for new ways to improve our guests' experience. We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in town and let us know how we are doing.

Been to Hilton Boston Dedham? Share your experiences!