“Just for Business” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Dedham
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
“Just for Business”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

There is nothing in this hotel for entertainment. So you have to move to another area like Legacy Mall and other Malls in the area. Quiet hotel with a clean facility. Average price for stay and expensive meals.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Brian M, General Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. In the future please ask the front desk about our complimentary shuttle service to and from Legacy Mall and other local attractions. We appreciate your feedback on the cleanliness of our building and hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We take many trips to the Boston area, and we have always stayed at the Fairfield Inn in Dedham. It's a good enough hotel. This time we tried the Hilton Dedham, and we found it to be a better hotel, with very reasonable rates. The staff were friendly, the lobby is large, the room was spacious, clean, and quiet. The food, for breakfast was excellent. Unfortunately, room service was late once, and later the second time. That was the only drawback to our stay. Caitlyn at the front desk was wonderful. Great hotel, and we'll be back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to visit our TripAdvisor page! I am very glad to hear you took a chance and jumped ship! I will be sure to share your very kind words with the staff, and will make sure Caitlyn is recognized for her effort! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Springfield - Delaware County, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

The price was excellent at $110 before tax. I was there on business, no time to enjoy onsite restaurant and bar. However, I did do the breakfast every morning and I can say it was very good. I steer clear of fatty foods at breakfast but there is made to order omelets along with what you would expect at breakfast. I stayed here because of Hilton Honors plus I was working South in Foxboro so the reverse commute meant I wouldn't be fighting Boston in-bound traffic.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Brian M, General Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind comments! I am glad to read that some of the hotels fine features were of good use for you – hot breakfast every morning and a quick commute to work are just some of every day features we have here at the Hilton Dedham. We hope to see you again soon, and hopefully on a weekend – where our restaurant and bar staff will be waiting for you! Thanks again for the comments
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

This was my third stay on this property. It has everything you have come to expect from Hilton without the high prices. If you have business in the Boston area or even downtown, the Hilton Dedham is where you want to stay. The location is right off I-95 and is easily accessable from both Logan or Providence Airports. The hotel provides free round trip shuttle service to anywhere within a 5 mile radius of the hotel. This opens up many shopping and restaurant opportunities. There is also a "T" station within walking distance of the hotel so it's easy to get downtown without having to deal with Boston traffic.
The hotel itself is clean and all the hotel staff I encountered were friendly and anxious to provide an excellent customer esperience. The fitness center was large and well equipped as well as a large indoor pool. There is a Starbucks on the premises to get a quick snack and coffee in the morning before heading out to your business appointments or meetings.
There are computers available in the lobby for free internet access and the printing of boarding passes. However, there is a charge for wireless internet if you have your own computer.
In summary, I would stay in this hotel again without question should I need lodging in the Boston area. You can't beat the service and the value.

Room Tip: Try to select a room on the ground floor. These rooms seem a little quieter.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Brian M, General Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments! I am very happy to see that you were able to experience the fullest the property has to offer. I agree that one of our best features is the convenience to Boston with our proximity to the train. I am glad to see my staff going out of their way to make your stay the best! It is absolutely what we strive for here. Thank you again for your comments; hope to see you again soon!
Syracuse, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Overal a good hotel. good location off for traveler off #95 and #93. Easy on and easy off. Very safe location. no charge for parking. Hotel was clean, staff was attentive. they upgraded me as a Hilton member.
A conferance was going on, so they asked if I wanted a quite location in the hotel. rooms were new and well maintained. I eat in the hotel bar and food was very good. Prices were prices at the hotel range.
I would recommned staying here.

Room Tip: Stay in the rooms on the parking garage side, quite and private
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Brian M, General Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for your response! I am glad to see you were able to take advantage of many of our features – a complimentary Hilton Honors upgrade to a suite, free parking and the convenience of being right off two major highways. I will be sure to share your remarks with both the front desk and the kitchen staff who will no doubt appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again soon, thanks for staying!
mass
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stayed here for one night on a Saturday to celebrate Valentines day with my boyfriend. The hotel is very nice, large nice lobby, nice bar , we had a drink and appetizers at the bar which were very good, a little pricey but most hotel bars are, and restaurant, 4 very nice computers for guest use, free parking and close to shopping and restaurants. The room was very nice and spacious, king bed with a sofa bed. The room was very clean and had the darkest black out curtains I have ever seen, which is nice when the sun is shining but you want to sleep in a little, it really felt like it was midnight at 10 in the morning. There is an indoor pool that we did not use. Overall this is a very nice hotel

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Brian M, General Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Thank you for your kind words! I am very happy to see we were able to provide the romantic backdrop needed for your successful Valentines Day! We are here 24/7/365 to serve your needs and I thank you for choosing our hotel. We hope to see you again sometime soon!
Needham, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

My son's bar mitzvah was planned there for Sat. Feb 9th during the blizzard. My family, friends and I were snowed in at the hotel all weekend and the party had to be changed to Sunday. The hotel staff went above and beyond any expectation to accomodate us. John at the front desk was so kind and helpful. Dana, part of the waitstaff, was with us all weekend always with a smile. Marty the catering manager was a rock star. He kept the whole place running, doing whatever was necessary and stayed right through to our event on Sunday. He was so concerned and able to make anything happen. We had a last minute dinner friday night for all 30 of us that was delicious and the food during the event was also excellent. Linde the catering sales manager was great to work with. She planned the event down to the last detail and was able to communicate the plans to the hotel even though she was snowed in at home. The rooms were clean and the kids loved the pool and raquetball courts that you could also play basketball in. Thank you to all at The Hilton Boston Dedham.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Brian M, General Manager at Hilton Boston Dedham, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for your comments! It’s always a pleasure to have the opportunity to hear my team exceeded your expectations, even through the best of what winter storm Nemo had to offer. The staff had equally glowing words about you and your family – your patience, dedication and determination to have a great party for your son were well evident to all of us. Thank you again for your kind words, we look forward to you and your daughters Bat Mitzvah in a few years!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dedham
Holiday Inn Boston-Dedham Hotel & Conference Center
Hampton Inn Boston-Norwood
Residence Inn Boston Dedham
The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center
Fairfield Inn Boston Dedham
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Canton

Been to Hilton Boston Dedham? Share your experiences!