“Grassfields: Succulent dining, hidden away.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Red Bank, New Jersey
“Grassfields: Succulent dining, hidden away.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

From the menu: STUFFED CHICKEN MESSINA: Oven roasted chicken breast with italian cheeses, baby spinach, onions & sundried tomatoes topped with a mushroom marsala sauce. We loved it. Easily one of the most delicious entrees I have ever eaten. I kid you not. As I read it aloud from the menu, I knew I was in for a unique-to-me fabulous meal. The side veggies were perfectly cooked. They could not have been steamed in a bag as most under-cooked pub vegetables always seem to be done.
Grassfield's sign is flat against the building so watch for it. AMPLE parking in the rear.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Danvers, Massachusetts
“One of the best deals on the North Shore”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great lobster pie and steak Surf & Turf combo for just $18.99!! Lobster Pie alone is worth the price. Parking lot is a disaster but restaurant is excellent and one of the few places you can get right into even on a Saturday night. They wait an hour at Outback across the street for food that's half as good. Go Grassfields!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Angra do Heroismo, Portugal
“2012 vacation in Peabody”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Great restaurant, love the decoration food was great too, Margaritas were very good! Hope to go there again someday.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Massachusetts
“Nice night for our anniversary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Headed out for our 26th and as we drove up to where we had planned to go the parking lot was overflowing. My wife did not want to wait to eat there so she suggested we head to Grassfields. We had been to Andover but never the Danvers location. We were seating right away and did not wait long for the waitress. Service was good as was the food. I had the steak tips and rice, I love the rice, and my wife had the tips and fries. Her tips were slightly cooked more than medium but she said they were fine. All in all a good evening and I am sure we will be back.

• Visited June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Me and my best girlfriend of 50 years go to supper here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

these past few years we have gone to Grassfirleds for supper at 5pm. We sit in a very nice booth mid-restaurant and usuallyget a nice waitress who just treats us perfectly. We enjoy the chit-chat and then order she got a steak which was cleaned off the plate and frys. I got the lobster with crumbs 2 samll baking dishes and a baked potatoe which was baked to the correct soft insides..sour cream and butter finished the whole supper. My take on this evening meal and service is 4.5 and what more can you want from a clean, enjoyable place to eat and be with your BFF or whomever wants a good meal.
enjoy...........price for both of us with tip $30.00each and we DO not drink!

• Visited May 2013