“Peaceful beach” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 12 Attractions in Chilmark
Type: Beaches, Outdoors
Activities: Biking, Dining
More attraction details
Owner description: Exclusive Martha's Vineyard beach.
seattle
“Peaceful beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

Our visit this June was relaxing, peaceful with just a few folks sharing our walks. It's best to visit on the off season.

Visited June 2011

Falmouth, Massachusetts
“What a disappointment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2010

Road my bike to the ferry at Woods Hole. Got to Lucy Vincent at 5pm but they wouldn't let me on the beach without a pass, which are issued from 9am-12pm at the town hall. They can't sell them at the beach? I'm sure there are a lot of ways to get down to the beach that aren't restricted, but I didn't have time to seek them out. When the residents of Chilmark come up to Falmouth to shop, we should make them get a pass from Falmouth Town Hall, issued from 9:00am to 9:01am, of course...

dc
“A picturesque town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

This town is quaint, picturesque and has some of the most beautiful beaches on the island. If you decide to rent a home in this town make sure to go to the local Town Hall to purchase a beach pass for Lucy Vincent Beach. THis is one of the nicest beaches on the island.

blacknite112
“2nd home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2008

I spend all my summers in Chilmark, MA and I can hardly stand to go a day without being on Lucy. Its the most beautiful beach, and its got a nude section, HOORAY!! If you are in Chilmark, I hope you can make time to stop by.

Mass.
“Nude at Lucy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2008

It's the most beautiful beach I have ever been on. My girlfriend and I rented a house in town and tanned there for a month.