“A Great Place to stay for a Family on a Budget” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Chicopee
Maine
“A Great Place to stay for a Family on a Budget”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

I recently stayed at the Days Inn Chicopee with my husband and 6 year old daughter. When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by a friendly desk clerk. As I signed for the room, the desk clerk interacted with my daughter which made her very happy and kept her entertained while we checked in. We were greeted by our housekeeper before entering our room. She asked if there was anything else she might be able to get for us, that was something so simple but very sweet and thoughtful. Our room was very clean. We had a very comfortable night. The breakfast in the morning was good, continental style: muffins, bagels, cereals, and oatmeal just enough to start the day right. I spoke with the lady at the front desk about places to take my daughter during the day while my husband was off at a business meeting. She gave me about a dozen places all within a few miles from the hotel. She offered me directions to any of the places that interested me. We had such a lovely stay the housekeepers were very friendly and the front desk staff was so helpful. I will definitely be staying at this property again!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
HershalBK, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Springfield/Chicopee, responded to this review, August 5, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TA. We look forward to having you back!

BK Investments

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Fairhaven, ma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2009

I arived at 9 pm after a long drive. When i first entered the room i was very disapointed. The bath room floor had a brown dried puddle behind the toilet that was very unsettling. The shower was not as clean as i would have expected. The room didn't come stock with a blow drier or iorn which was annoying. Stains on sheets and matress that was exposed was beyond filthy. I have stayed with my boyfriend on the near by air-force base in the past, when i found out he was staying in a hotel room i taged along expecting a quite, pleasant, gettaway. I can say the the airforce base is 10x better, which is not what i expected. This is the last time I tag along!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
HershalBK, Management Company at Days Inn Springfield/Chicopee, responded to this review, March 5, 2010
Dear Guest,

I'm sorry to hear that your expectations were not met. All our rooms now are stocked with blow dryers and iron/ironing boards. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We look forward to servicing your needs in the future and we will do our best to exceed your expectations.

President

Travelers are raving about these Chicopee hotels

connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2009

This is my third stay at the Days Inn in Chicopee. It's easy on/off the highway, across from Applebees, Friendly's and other chain restaurants and fast food. Staff are always polite, helpful and efficient. Rooms are okay. Clean, quiet, nice, but could use updating in the bath. Overall a great stay for a great price. Last year, we stayed here to visit colleges in the area and now we're here for parent's weekend. We booked two rooms for our family so the teens could have their own space. The price was reasonable and they put us next to each other in the non smoking rooms. I would recommend this hotel to other travellers.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Long Island, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

Very quaint and nice, nice breakfast nice rooms, but small scale and days inn-ee

• Stayed July 2009
Syracuse, NY
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2009

Overall this place is in the early 90's and waiting to be updated. The room smelled horrid, the food was little or nothing for Breakfast, the sheets had hair on them, the comforter had burn holes in it in a Non-Smoking room, the windows don't lock, the A/C filter was full of lint and hair (smelled like mold), the carpets needed a major cleaning with soda/beer stains on them, and as a side note even the hair dryer was missing. The good is that the people working there are very nice. I would rate it a 2.5/10. For 20 bucks more a night you can go to the Hampton inn down the road with locking windows, clean carpets and sheets. Your call.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We also own and manage the Hampton Inn down the road. I thank you for your review and I am sorry that your expectations were not met. We strive to provide accomodations that exceed our guest;s expectations. Your comments are noted and have already been addressed. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2009

I checked in, switched to a second room, and checked out within 20 minutes of arriving. I'm not picky when it comes to hotel/motel rooms, but this place is in a complete state of disrepair. Don't believe the 4 or 5 start reviews...they must have stayed at a different Days Inn. This is my first review, and even a 1 star rating may be too generous.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I'm sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our establishment. We have since made many upgrades to our property. We would love having you give us a second chance.

Hershal
Ilion, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2009

Over the past summer my family and I booked 2 rooms at this establishment. We requested that our rooms were near each other. They were in completely different wings of the property. No big deal. In my mother's room there were big disgusting stains all over the carpet and walls. The floor was uneven and slanting, but it was livable.
In my room, there wasn't much to complain about. The tiles on the bathroom floor looked kind of scrungey but it was manageable.
My biggest complaint is that I left a generous tip for housekeeping my first day to return and find the tip was gone but the room was completely unserviced.
The front desk staff seemed unenthusiastic and apathetic to every guest walking in the door.
I didn't expect the star treatment at the Days Inn but I did expect a little bit of quality.
This place is fine for a one night stay I suppose, but nothing more than that.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write an honest review of your guest experience. We take every comment very seriously and I assure you that we have since improved our product. We would love having you back and I am confident your experience will be much more positive.

Hershal
President

Been to Days Inn Springfield/Chicopee? Share your experiences!