“Love the new fall pizzas” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 69 restaurants in Chelmsford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
lowell ma
“Love the new fall pizzas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

We went to the free tasting of the fall pizzas paired with Samuel Adams. We liked the roasted mushroom & butternut squash and blue cheese the best. There was also a potato and bacon & spicy salami.

Visited October 2012

71% Recommend
Berkshires
“Quick Pik”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

This was a quick choice as all the other restaurants were full. We were greeted by an older gentleman, who was very gracious. The dinner was ok, I had eggplant.... it was tasteless, but the staff was fun.........Stick with the pizza

Visited September 2012
New York, NY
“Still Making good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Went for dinner at Bertucci's when I stayed at Billerica. We had the ceaser salad which was big enough for all 3 of us as an appetizer. It was good but not spectacular. We then ordered Chicken Marsala and a Pizza. The chicken was good and the Marsala sauce tasty and savory. The pizza was very tasty and had the high temp. taste of a brick over pizza. Delicious.
Service was friendly and nice.
I'd certainly come back.

Visited September 2012
“A most intriguing menu. Great service. A WOW dessert!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

My wife and I stayed in Chelmsford and went out for dinner after a 3.5 hour drive. We went looking for an Italian restaurant which happened to be closed on Sunday. Construction detours, flag persons, and a tired driver got us nowhere until we saw all the cars at this family restaurant. Groups of teens, older couples, families with kids all found yummy treats at 7:30. My wife had an Italian wine and peach purée followed by a solo flatbread pizza. I went for the lasagna and Caesar salad. It was not an easy choice because so many smaller plates and main entrees as well as the many pizza choices had the waitperson coming back at least 5 times to see if we had decided.
You may want to look over the menu at your lodging so you have plenty of time. The best part of the meal was definitely the dessert. We selected the trio and received very decent sized samples.
Since we love desserts, what a way to end the evening. The prices for all we enjoyed was well within a moderate price point. (I preferred the tiramisu, a tie for the lemon marscopone and my wife loved the chocolate)

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
United States
“Brick Oven Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

A chain restaurant with great salads, yum,my rolls and a large variety of pizza and pasta dishes.

Visited June 2012