We finished our trip, which included a cruise from Quebec City thru St Lawrence Seaway to Boston, with a few days in Cape Cod. Our stay at the Bradford Inn of Chatham was excellent.
The rooms were large and well maintained. The Continental breakfast was much larger than we expected, It was a full breakfast buffet - excellent. We highly recommend The Bradford Inn. Chatham is a great location to explore the entire length of Cape Cod from Plymouth Rock to Provincetown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bradford is a fine country inn that has truly captured the very essence of Chatham and Cape Cod.Our 38 beautifully appointed rooms & suites set in 9 Cape Cod style houses, arranged village style, sit on a 2 acre park-like setting in the heart of town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your The Bradford Inn of Chatham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bradford Inn Of Chatham Hotel Chatham
- Bradford Hotel Chatham
- The Bradford Hotel Chatham