arrived from boston in the rental mustang for four nights before carrying on to New York, what a joy. the room was absolutely beautiful and very comfortable. the only thing lacking is tea and coffee making facilities in the room but these are available to help yourself at reception.everything was spotless and the continental breakfast was lovely, especially the home made blueberry cake!the hotel is in an excellent position for walking around the town, which is extremely pretty. lots of good restaurants and coffee houses, try the burgers at "the red nun" theyre very good, also "the impudent oyster" is worth a visit if you want to treat yourselves (you will need to book though).would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bradford is a fine country inn that has truly captured the very essence of Chatham and Cape Cod.Our 38 beautifully appointed rooms & suites set in 9 Cape Cod style houses, arranged village style, sit on a 2 acre park-like setting in the heart of town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your The Bradford Inn of Chatham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bradford Inn Of Chatham Hotel Chatham
- Bradford Hotel Chatham
- The Bradford Hotel Chatham