We arrived at the Bradford Inn early for our eight night stay and we were pleased that our room was available for us to unpack and have time to have a stroll around this lovely town. The room was in the Chatsfield House on the first floor, it was lovely and quiet and we were not disturbed by other guests. It was a large room with two comfy chairs, super king sized bed and a large bathroom. We had a balcony with views out towards Oyster Bay. The room was spotlessly clean and it was serviced daily with clean towels and clean bedding every other day. The breakfast was continental, although on two of the days there was a choice of hot food such as scrambled egggs, bacon, sausages and pancakes although we found the continental breakfast adequate for our needs. We found the staff extremely helpful and friendly and we would certainly stay there again if we holiday again in Chatham. The only thing that we would have preferred would be to have tea and coffee making facilities in our room rather than the complimentary tea and coffee provided in the reception area, this would have been helpful on a morning and bedtime when we like to have a hot drink. However, this wouldn't deter us in any way from staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bradford is a fine country inn that has truly captured the very essence of Chatham and Cape Cod.Our 38 beautifully appointed rooms & suites set in 9 Cape Cod style houses, arranged village style, sit on a 2 acre park-like setting in the heart of town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The Bradford Inn of Chatham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bradford Inn Of Chatham Hotel Chatham
- Bradford Hotel Chatham
- The Bradford Hotel Chatham