Recently visited Chatham as a getaway gift to my sister for her 60th Birthday. We had fun exploring the north shore along route 6A. We continued all the way out to Provincetown for several hours before overnighting in Chatham. You might wonder about the title of this review. There was a public art display in the town center called "Sharks in the Park". They had over 30 had painted 6 foot wooden sharks on display. Each was uniquely decorated. It was fun to view the various different creative interpretations. We stayed at the Bradford Inn which was a very good choice. Everything you would expect of a charming Nw England Inn. Easy walking into town. Overnight rooms were in several detached buildings which added privacy. Our room was well appointed and well kept up. No hot breakfast, but a generous continental started our day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bradford is a fine country inn that has truly captured the very essence of Chatham and Cape Cod.Our 38 beautifully appointed rooms & suites set in 9 Cape Cod style houses, arranged village style, sit on a 2 acre park-like setting in the heart of town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Bradford Inn of Chatham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bradford Inn Of Chatham Hotel Chatham
- Bradford Hotel Chatham
- The Bradford Hotel Chatham