My wife and I stayed at the Inn for 2 nights, in a room with a queen sized bed. The staff was top notch be they at the front dest, the dining room or the gift shop. A fine time, thoroughly enjoyable. Chatham is such a nice town to just stroll in and there are so many nice shops in the neighborhood There are 2 great bookstores, neither of which is a franchise store, within a stone's throw.
- Also Known As:
- The Chatham Wayside Hotel Chatham
- The Chatham Wayside Hotel
- Chatham Wayside Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the quaint seaside village of Chatham, Cape Cod, the Chatham Wayside Inn offers stylish accommodations, comfortable dining and outstanding service creating the perfect Cape Cod experience year-round. Chatham's strolling Main Street, an exclusive mile of boutique shops, art galleries, and restaurants, is just steps from your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your The Chatham Wayside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.