“Newly renovated inn on main street!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Inn At 359 Main

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chatham
Inn At 359 Main
You added Inn At 359 Main to your Saves list
359 Main Street, Chatham, MA 02633 (Formerly Cranberry Inn)   |
Ranked #7 of 10 Chatham B&B and Inns
Providence, Rhode Island
“Newly renovated inn on main street!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed here for a relaxing mini vacation. We absolutely loved the new look! From the moment we walked in we were in heaven! There was champagne with fresh fruit waiting for us in our room. The breakfast every morning was to die for...the fresh baked scones and quiche were my personal favorite. And we loved that we could walk to all the shops right down the street. It's was such a cozy and romantic getaway and we can't wait for our return to the Inn at 359 Main!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Shelton, Connecticut
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Yes, the inn is charming but beware if you ever have to cancel! In Sept I booked two rooms for Oct 18 - 20. My husband came down with viral encephalitis and was hospitalized (& remained there for16 days). I called Oct 8 to explain & cancel- 10 days in advance. I offered to use the reservations in the winter or spring but that was not allowed and we were charged for both rooms for the full time. We tried to contact the owner a number of times but did not ever get a response.
This has left a terrible taste in my mouth for a place we had enjoyed in the past. I would definitely never make a reservation here if there could be ANY you might not be able to go.

Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
359Main, Owner at Inn At 359 Main, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
There has definitely been some confusion - Patricia W was in fact issued a credit on both reservations on the very same day she cancelled both reservations. As soon as I saw this Review, I got in touch with Patricia personally and followed up our telephone conversation by emailing her the reservation history that shows the amount of both credits. I also gave her my cell phone number so she can reach me directly.
Danville, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2015

This recently renovated Inn is in a great Chatham location.The breakfasts are excellent. The log burning fireplace in our room took the chill off a cold, snowy weekend. The rooms and public spaces are large, bright, and accommodating.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Bridgewater, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2015

We celebrated our anniversary in Chatham, at the Inn at 359 Main. When we arrived, we found a split of champagne and a congratulatory note from the owners on a tray in the room, which was incredibly thoughtful. We stayed in Room 3, which has a wood-burning fireplace which we used the entire time. It made for a very romantic setting. Chatham is quite lovely in the winter, all covered in snow and we enjoyed every minute of our stay.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Lexington, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2015

Spent a lovely weekend here with a few of my girlfriends. We each had our own room and all were designed very well! We loved how the decor had a similar vibe in each room yet had different pieces of furniture, lights, shower curtains, etc. The innkeeper was very helpful and accommodating to my allergy to gluten! I was so pleased that I was able to have breakfast with my friends and not have to bring my own gluten-free food. I also really liked that the rooms had makeup wipes which made taking my makeup off much easier than usual. The inn also has a Keruig which is awesome! My friends and I like to have a coffee late at night and were so happy that we were able to brew ourselves some. All and all our experience was wonderful and we look forward to coming back!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2015

We happened upon the Inn late last summer and are already planning our return trip this year. What a lovely surprise; the accommodations were both gracious and comfortable, the breakfast was excellent. The Inn is very well located and the staff quite accommodating in helping us navigate the area. It was easily accessible to shops, museums, the wildlife refuge, and theater, We look forward to escaping for a relaxing vacation with family this season!

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2015

Enjoyable all around. The accommodations are well kept. The food yummy. The staff professional and courtious and you can walk into town! Looking forward to going back with friends so they can experience this wonderful Inn too.

• Stayed September 2014

Been to Inn At 359 Main? Share your experiences!