“Great Little Shop” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 17 Shopping in Chatham
Quincy, Massachusetts
“Great Little Shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is a cute shop with VERY unique kitchen gadgets!!! We were impressed with the variety of things she had for sale. It's a must visit when walking Main St. In Chatham, MA!!!

Visited August 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Just what Main Street needed!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Such a fun new store! Main Street in Chatham is full of fun, fabulous stores but it was definitely missing a shop like this! Sea Salt & Pepper is full of great kitchen gadgets and accessories. You'll wonder how you ever lived without some of the things this store carries. I love every one of things I have purchased there from my silicone spreader to my wonderful smelling sea salt counter spray. Something new every time I stop in. Can't wait to do my Christmas shopping! Don't miss this store the next time you're on Main Street in Chatham!

Visited June 2013