“Great Pizza and chowder!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Laval, QC
“Great Pizza and chowder!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

This restaurant doesn't look like much from the outside, but the pizza and chowder were amazing. My husband and I had a pepperoni and mushroom pizza and chowder. The pizza was hot and the crust was light and crisp. This is one of the best pizzas I have ever had. The price was great too - about $13 for the two of us.

• Visited August 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Danbury, CT
“Fabulous take-out pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

We're been searching for a good pizza in Chatham for a long time--and finally found one at NE Pizza. Can't speak for the table service, etc. as we only ordered take-out. The order was perfectly completed per the phone request. Had pepperoni, fresh mushroom and fresh garlic topping; that's what we always order. The crust was not too thin, but just right and very crispy and tasty--not a bit oily like some places. The tomato sauce was flavorful and there was not an excessive amount of gooey cheese as one finds on so many pizzas. We would go back there anytime for pizza.

Cape Cod, Massachusetts
“Best Greek Pizza on Cape Cod”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

This place is an institution in Chatham. It's been here forever and the pizza is top notch. I especially love the large square pizza because it's big enough for multiple toppings when people sharing a pizza have different tastes. The meatball topping is to die for. My daughter prefers the plain cheese. I've had friends rave about the Hawaiian, if ham and pineapple is your thing. There is a topping here for everybody.

The ambiance is typical old fashioned pizzeria: counter service, a bunch of booths, a few arcade games, a TV. Most people take the food to go, but I've dined in as well, and it's fine for what it is. They also serve subs, fish & chips and a bunch of pasta entrees. Pizza, however, is what they are known for.

The owners are a wonderful family. You still see the matriarch taking phone orders to go and working the counter. Their work ethic is amazing.

I highly recommend this place!

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Worcester, Massachusetts
“"One of the best pizzas ive ever tasted"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

This pizza place is easily the best place in Chatham/the entire Cape. The women working behind the counter was one of the sweetest ladies i have ever met, and it is quite clear that they use above average products to make the pizza. Anybody that has a complaint about the service or the pizza is out of their minds. Ive been going to this place for 18 years and never had an issue. If you have an issue with a pinball machine for the kids then yes this place isnt for u because they like to make it a family atmosphere. And sure once in a blue moon they will make a mistake but the only thing yelling about it will do is make your food colder. Overall this is on of the best pizza's i have ever tasted and i will ever taste. Its well worth the price its a wonderful family atmosphere, and it is without a doubt worthy of a 100 rating.

Weston, Massachusetts
“Worst service EVER!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

My family has owned a home in Chatham for a decade and done take out from this pizza place more that 15 times. They have frequently goofed up sandwiches, but tonight they goofed up BIG TIME! I placed an order for sandwiches, appetizers, pizza and salad and was told to come in 25 minutes. They even clarified my last initial since they had a person that had an order with the same first name as me ...great! I showed up and they had given my order away. OOPS! The hostess(owner?) promised to deliver my order soon...OK! Waited almost a half hour and drove over to see what was going on. HMMM...My order was sitting, getting cold on their countet! Nobody drove it over! They were waiting! Waiting for what? MOLD? Our food was COLD!!! And they discounted it by $10...YIKES...Would have loved to pay full price for what I ordered! Not worth your time or money!