“Tasty Sandwiches” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
washington
“Tasty Sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Best breakfast sandwiches I've ever had and plenty of veggie and healthy options--food just tastes fresher here, although I did not taste anything but fresh, tasty food anywhere on the Cape. Excellent friendly service even with a decent crowd each morning. On my last day, I came in for the delicious hummus sandwich and their power had gone so out so they could not serve. They did offer me coffee and continued with the same friendly service I had in recent visits.

Visited October 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Nice breakfast spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

The breakfast sandwiches are a nice upgrade from Dunkin's and McD. Coffee is nice and fresh, and baked goods were tasty. It's a little pricey and the interior is small, so when it's crowded, it's quite noisy and chaotic. Best option seems to be picking up breakfast to go. Food is definitely worth the trip.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Amherst, New York
“Nice, but slow and a little pricey.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Ordered a couple of sandwiches to take to the park. Despite there being no line when we came in and five girls working the counter we still had to wait over 20 minutes for our order. Got to park and noted that my chicken salad was mostly mayonnaise. Kinda gross on a hot day. My wife enjoyed her turkey sandwich but said it was unremarkable. Pretty good overall despite the noted exceptions.

Visited August 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Recommend Skipping This One”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

We decided to try Chatham Village Cafe and then take a stroll on Lighthouse Beach, which is only a minute away. This was my least favorite place we tried during our 7 breakfasts in Cape Cod after Larry's PX. Our breakfast sandwiches were not very good in my opinion. The egg was closer to what I might expect from McDonalds. It also didn't seem very hot, which I would expect from a sandwich with egg, sausage, and cheese. I can't stand a breakfast sandwich where the cheese doesn't even melt when it's cooked. The first two coffees I tried weren't very good and seemed like they had been brewed way too dark. I opted for hazelnut, which was out at first, but then refilled. That was much better, and I took some to go. All in all, it gets the job done at a reasonable price, but there are better options.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, PA
“Good sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

We had lunch here since our daughter was asleep in her stroller and no restaurants in Chatham let you bring strollers in (no idea why). The sandwiches were good. People were friendly. The frozen hot chocolate was delicious.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere