“Wonderful Cafe', Excellent muffins,very friendly and clean” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #39 of 57 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Lincoln, New Hampshire
“Wonderful Cafe', Excellent muffins,very friendly and clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

Once again we are vacationing in Chatham and our all time favorite stop is the Chatham Cafe'. We frequent the cafe' every morning for the AMAZING blueberry and cinnamon muffins (the girls love the icing). The line can look intimidating but it moves so quickly with all the help they have. The iced mocha latte is wonderful any time of day.
In the early afternoon we call ahead with our lunch order, usually 6-8 sandwiches all complete with pickles and chips! All sandwiches are they same price, less than $8.00!!! The lunch sandwich menu is extensive with great choices like "The Unusual" (hubby's favorite), The Boatyard and the 86!
The staff is always friendly and willing to "leave off the onions" for the girls.
The building has been renovated and looks Beautiful!
We reccomend the Chatham Village Cafe to all our friends and visitors!

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chatham, Massachusetts
“Excellent food, Friendly service, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2011

I frequent the Chatham Village Cafe often and have always had a great experience. They have great freshly made breakfast sandwiches, muffins, scones and bagels. Great cinnamon buns and crossiants as well! They have a great coffee selection and I love the mocha lattes. For lunch there is a huge variety of sandwiches that are always freshly made and extremely tastey! I love the soups they serve as well. I am especially fond of the clam chowder. Don't forget thier freshly made iced tea and grab a cookie for dessert. I am always served with a friendly smile and a pleasant treatment. I tell all my friends and often bring my customers there for a cup of coffee and a taste of Chatham.

• Visited May 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston
“Great Sandwich/Bagel Shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2009

Bagels and sandwiches are descent, coffee is pretty good. Bagels are on the small side but are really good. A good find if you are in Chatham and don't feel like a sit down breakfast/lunch. I would recommend if your visiting town. They also have a few table outside that you can eat your food at. One drawback, no public restrooms, however they do have locked restroom that I think you can use.

Colchester, United Kingdom
“The place for a sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2008

Extensive sandwich/bagel fillings. Great place to visit whilst you are on the go in Chatham.

chatham
“Consistently bad!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2007

I am a Chatham native and reside up the street from The Chatham Village Cafe. The first problem I have with your business is the unfriendly customer service that I have received almost every time I have been in. You have allowed someone who is in a constant "zombie" state to be your representative...personally I think that is a bad choice! Second, you are always out of product...tea, fruit, bread, cookies, and muffins...annoying! Third, you’re too expensive! That is not just my opinion. Many people have said that it’s on average $10.00 to just get a drink and a sandwich! Fourth and finally...I don't know how many times in the afternoon I have driven by to get a bite or something cold to drink and you are closed! You shut your doors at 3pm just when people are coming off the beach or workers want a beverage or snack and you’re practically shutting the door or them! When you open up a business you should realize that it’s not about you anymore it's about the customer, especially the local customer who will be your bread and butter during the lean times. Hopefully you figure it out.