“Fabulous service, unexpectedly great food, GF friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Virginia Beach
“Fabulous service, unexpectedly great food, GF friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Dined here for lunch with 4 kids and 3 adults after Seal Boat Tour. We had been to the bar side before and didn't expect such delicious food. Our server was fantastic and very knowledgeable about our son's dining restrictions due to celiac. She offered substitutions and guided us to the gf menu items (the menu had plentiful gf options and gf alternatives). My son had a hamburger cooked perfectly that he devoured, other kids had chicken fingers that were white meat and lightly breaded and linguini and sauce that was also gobbled up. Kids meals came with a delicious lemon ice that was much appreciated on a hot day. Kids meals came out lighting fast. I had a lobster roll on salad (no roll as I have celiac too) that was one of the best I have ever had. The addition of Old Bay elevated the lobster salad to an 11. Husband and sister in law both had fish and chips that were perfectly fried with delicious fish and light breading. We cleaned our plates! Kids wanted to eat here again the next day.

• Visited July 2014

Dallas, Texas
“I will be back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

While vacationing in Chatham we this was a recommendation from some store owners. The clam chowder was amazing, and clam chowder is not a favorite of mine, but I will be back for more!! We had the coconut shrimp, lobster roll and lobster bisque...all very good. Our service from the hostess to the waitress was very good and attentive. I would definitely recommend for a casual lunch while shopping on Main St. :)

• Visited July 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great lobster bisque”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We spent 4 days on the Cape & Chatham Squire was the best meal we had. When we visit an eatery, we want good food above all else & this was the most enjoyable. The lobster bisque was thick, creamy & delicious (could have had a bit more lobster in it however) & the fish in the fish 'n' chips was really special...fresh, lightly battered & so tasty! They say this is a place that locals frequent & we can see why!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Malverne, New York
“GREAT Fried Clams... TERRIFIC Burgers ....All Good !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We had a Great Lunch... My wife & I shared the clams and a burger. ... Probably the Best Fried Clams we've had in a long time and the burger was freshly made and charbroiled to perfection. Key lime pie was excellent. Michael was our server. He was very helpful and simply a nice guy ! ...Worth a visit while in Chatham.

Portland, Oregon, USA
“Popular with both locals and tourists”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I've been to the Chatham Squire several times over the years and it is always good.The menu is pretty much the usual New England menu: lots of seafood, but steak and non-seafood items as well. I don't off the top of my head recall what their vegetarian choices might be. Dishes that I especially like there include their clam chowder, linguini with clam sauce, and just about any dessert. LIke most restaurants in the area it can get very crowded during the summer; unlike many it stays open the entire year, which may contribute to the atmosphere of familiarity as it is a place that locals as well as tourists will go to.

• Visited June 2014