“Ok - just” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Ok - just”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Diner without frills - for what it sets out to do it des well - just don't have high expectations - we had a very filling meal and it was very reasonable and the service was good. Safe but not worth a second visit.

Agawam, Massachusetts
“Favorite Breakfast Spot on the Cape”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

We love Larry's for breakfast and so do all the locals! Always excellent food and service with a smile. This has become a tradition as it is simple, quick and delicious. Usually manage to run into neighbors, friends or family while enjoying a great breakfast!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Western NY
“Sorry were open it says on the door!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I am glad you are open! Breakfast is always good, service friendly and the coffee hot with large mugs. Local place with "character" one of the few places I will order steak and eggs.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brooklyn, NY
“Quick and Cheap!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Larry's PX is a great stop for breakfast or lunch. My family ate there twice during our one-week stay and fully enjoyed our meal both times. The service is quick and the food is decent. It's a funny place, where a lot of locals go but clearly vacationers have found it as well. Great for kids!

Visited July 2012
Warren, Rhode Island
“Delicious Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

I spent last weekend on the Cape and my friend (who I was staying with) suggested this location for breakfast. Four of us went, when we walked in, I thought, this looks like the Cape Cod version of Cracker Barrell. There is a small store when you walk in where you can buy gum, candy, postcards, and things for the beach.

I ordered the breakfast wrap (which had eggs sausage peppers and onions and cheese) The cheese was very gooey and melted. The breakfast potatoes were ok, nothing to write home about, but the wrap was very filling and delicious!

My husband ordered eggs with Linguica, he said that the linguica was extra delicious.

My friends ordered a breakfast sandwich and sausage and biscuit with gravy. They did not have any complaints about their food.

I liked that the waitress gave us four separate checks which made it easier for paying.

• Visited June 2012