We just got back from a nice vacation in the New England area. I am happy to say that our trip to the Cape area, and our stay at Pleasant Bay Village was very nice and I would reccomend this hotel to others.
The hotel is a few minutes from downtown Chatham - which made it nice to be around soem activity. It's in a quiet area, and really gave us a good Cape Cod kind of experience. The entrance was a little tricky to find, but once we found it, no problems from there. It was situated so that it was a good base location for our explorations all the way down to Provincetown.
The room was very nice - we stayed in what they called a Deluxe double I believe. There was one double bed, with a table, TV, refrigerator, and desk. I especially liked the newly renovated bathroom. Marble flooring and walls, brand new tub, toilet, and fixtures, very clean and appealing. Our room also had a private patio, well kept, and perfect for sitting out and looking at the stars. The covers and sheeting/general decor were a little dated, but nothing to complain about.
Some other nice touches were the free Internet service in lobby, free morning coffee - and the great heated pool. It definitely made swimming fun later in the day.
I had done a lot of research of places to stay in the Cape. For around $200 a night for a room, in comparison to the other locations around the area, it was a decent location, and room. Very comfortable, friendly staff. The grounds and landscaping were beautful and it felt like a country retreat. We definitely enjoyed our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Bay Village Hotel
- Pleasant Bay Village Chatham
- Pleasant Bay Village Hotel Chatham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasant Bay Village is a unique and beautiful hotel/resort offering luxurious accommodations including rooms, efficiencies, and suites; located on 6-acres of exotic rock gardens and waterfalls in Chatham, just a short drive into town and seconds from Pleasant Bay beach. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast in our dining room or relax by our outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi. All rooms are decorated with original art from local artists, are non-smoking and have free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Pleasant Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.