Stayed in this motel for two nights over the weekend and we were sad we were only there for 2 nights! The place has beautiful grounds, room was spacious and CLEAN, pool was beautiful and clean, and the Jacuzzi worked! We like going to Nausset Beach and wanted to stay somewhere fairly close to that. I stumbled upon Pleasant Bay Village and after reading the reviews, booked a couple nights here.
I cannot wait to come back here! We were already trying to decide if we could fit in another visit here before the summer season ends!
We had a queen size room. The TV was a good size for the room, not that we were in the room that much anyway. It was super clean when we arrived. The deck out back of the room was pretty private and overlooked a water feature and tons of beautiful trees and plants. The pillows were a little stiff but we like our pillows super soft and fluffy. We also like to keep the room very cold and the air conditioning worked pretty well with our "polar bear" like tendencies.
The pool was clean and beautiful! Surrounded by chairs, free pool towels, tons of plants, shuffle board....just perfect. They have a hot tub that actually works! Half the time we go to a hotel the hot tub is "out of service." So we were so happy to end our long day on the beach w/ a dip in the pool and hot tub.
They have a game room but we didn't have time to check that out sadly. We did see the ping pong table and shuffle board though.
The only down side was that it was really hard to make dinner reservations at many of the downtown Chatham restaurants, which is not the motels problem at all. But if you are staying here and want a good meal, make sure you make a reservation days in advance!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasant Bay Village is a unique and beautiful hotel/resort offering luxurious accommodations including rooms, efficiencies, and suites; located on 6-acres of exotic rock gardens and waterfalls in Chatham, just a short drive into town and seconds from Pleasant Bay beach. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast in our dining room or relax by our outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi. All rooms are decorated with original art from local artists, are non-smoking and have free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pleasant Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Bay Village Chatham
- Pleasant Bay Village Hotel Chatham