A wedding was held at a nearby golf club and family and friends were booked at Pleasant Bay in 2012. It was a perfect setting for a Cape Cod wedding with adorable Cape style cottages, slate walkways, attractive plantings along the walkways and tall grasses off the deck that moved with the breezes. The comfortable decks and patios at each room allowed getting together with the other wedding guests. The pool area and ponds were stunning during day and evening. I think that the employees at the front desk could be friendlier, smile and greet. Perhaps the summer was a long one and they were wiped out so to speak , but no one was cheerful or welcoming at the first meeting. I would also suggest a website do-over. The photos do not do Pleasant Bay Village justice. The rooms do need a decorating update, but they were clean with a cute kitchen and new bathroom. I would love to return for vacation or a weekend as I really enjoyed the experience, the casual feeling and the cottage look.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasant Bay Village is a unique and beautiful hotel/resort offering luxurious accommodations including rooms, efficiencies, and suites; located on 6-acres of exotic rock gardens and waterfalls in Chatham, just a short drive into town and seconds from Pleasant Bay beach. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast in our dining room or relax by our outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi. All rooms are decorated with original art from local artists, are non-smoking and have free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Pleasant Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Bay Village Chatham
- Pleasant Bay Village Hotel Chatham