We loved the Pleasant Bay Village. It was so cute. We have a family of 5 and stayed in one of the cottages which was just perfect. It was large, clean and had all the amenities. We also loved all of the gardens all over the property. The people at the front desk were super friendly and the kids loved the lobby with the bird! We would definitely come back toe Pleasant Bay Village again.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Bay Village Hotel
- Pleasant Bay Village Chatham
- Pleasant Bay Village Hotel Chatham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasant Bay Village is a unique and beautiful hotel/resort offering luxurious accommodations including rooms, efficiencies, and suites; located on 6-acres of exotic rock gardens and waterfalls in Chatham, just a short drive into town and seconds from Pleasant Bay beach. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast in our dining room or relax by our outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi. All rooms are decorated with original art from local artists, are non-smoking and have free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Pleasant Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.