Set in the trees in a lovely area this hotel is quite difficult to find and easy to pass unless you drive slowly. Well worth the trouble once you arrive, the hotel is a treasure. Beautiful trees and shrubs fill the delightful gardens and surround the excellent pool and hot tub. Our room was large and very comfortable with a huge king bed and all amenities. No restaurant here, but breakfast served in the cosy reception area was very good.The family owners are helpful and very pleasant. The only disadvantage was the drive to Chatham to restaurants (about 2 miles )but an easy trip after the first attempt! Would love to return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasant Bay Village is a unique and beautiful hotel/resort offering luxurious accommodations including rooms, efficiencies, and suites; located on 6-acres of exotic rock gardens and waterfalls in Chatham, just a short drive into town and seconds from Pleasant Bay beach. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast in our dining room or relax by our outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi. All rooms are decorated with original art from local artists, are non-smoking and have free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Pleasant Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Bay Village Chatham
- Pleasant Bay Village Hotel Chatham