“Awesome experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

The place it self isn't much to look at, but the experience was truly awesome. Jimmy was my tandem instructor and he was great! His experience and confidence is extremely reassuring and he does not take safety or the risks involved for granted and everything went as he'd described, so no surprises. Well, except for being surprised at how much I loved it! I wish they offered accelerated free fall instruction.
I highly recommend the Skydive Cape Cod.

Visited May 2013

Quincy, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“No stomach-in-my-mouth feeling at all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Took my bf there for a surprise skydive adventure. I'm not into crazy adventures and have never liked roller coaster rides. Who knows what got into me but I decided to do it with him. The staff was super nice. When you walk into the trailer there are "DANGER" signs plastered ALL OVER. After signing a million waivers, we were off to a brief training session. Our guides did a good job explaining the steps. The view up at 10,000ft was unbelievable! We were blessed with superb weather. They say it's 40 secs of free fall but really I was so distracted it didn't feel like 40 secs! It was a lil hard to breath at first coz of the wind. After my guide pulled the chute it's so calming and you get an awesome view of the Cape as he pointed out the landmarks. He did a couple tricks with the chute that made us spin in the air. I felt very safe the whole time. Landing was very smooth. When we landed my 1st reaction was "that was it?!" The whole jump from beginning to end felt like less it was than 4 minutes. It's worth the experience and you don't feel like you're falling because when you're that high up you have nothing to give you the perspective. I'd do it again if it wasn't so expensive :p It's not everyday you get to jump out of a plane.

Visited May 2012
Marstons Mills, Massachusetts
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“For the thrill of your life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

My husband has always wanted to try sky diving, so I gave him a gift certificate to Sky Dive Cape Cod at Marstons Mills airport for his birthday. After a quick instruction session, he went up to 10,000 feet in their 5 person airplane, and did a tandem jump with Marco- one of the jumpers. He said it was an incredible experience- 45 seconds in free fall, then the parachute opened and they made a floating, swinging descent to the grass airfield. He said he could see the whole Cape spread out below as they came down. He plans to jump again! From start to finish, SkyDive is a totally professional and safe operation, doing many jumps per day.

Visited July 2011