“Awful location.had to climb stairs to get to restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Milford, Connecticut
“Awful location.had to climb stairs to get to restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Not for seniors had to climb stairs to get to second level where restaurant was located. WAIT WAS 1 HOUR. We left. No seating when you wait. Very POOR

Visited July 2013

Boston
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I ate here with my family on a Saturday morning. The meal was just OK. I ordered the breakfast sandwich which was served on a griddled croissant. Unfortunately, my croissant was burnt black. Everything else was your typical breakfast food and it was not a cheap breakfast. The service was poor. Our waitress chose not to write down our orders and had to keep on re-asking us what we ordered. I would say there are other places in Chatham with better service and just as good quality food (without the expensive price tag) to go for breakfast.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
upstate ny
“doesn't quite live up the the press”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Easy to get in on a Thursday in June. 4 of us so we had to eat inside; outdoor dining is simply a long bar. Nothing special with decor although a few open windows would have been nice. Service was very good throughout the meal. Menu was very interesting and we were excited to try some specialties. Pilot's breakfast for the fussiest eater was very good...nice thick toast, eggs cooked as ordered and good bacon. Lemon ricotta pancakes were wonderful...nice texture and a lovely fruit garnish. Red flannel hash with vinegar poached eggs left one of us disappointed. Hash was composed mostly of beets, maybe a few potatoes and we couldn't find the bacon. The horseradish cream was simple and good. Eggs, however were barely cooked with clear whites. Toast was good. Jams served with the meal were strawberry thyme balsamic, blackberry lemon and red wine vinegar raspberry...all very good. My mini french toast was like a brioche bread pudding in a cake...could have been more moist but good enough. I also had a side serving of red flannel hash which I enjoyed. Coffee was ridiculously expensive at about $3.50 per cup (with refills). Maple syrup was great. All in all a good breakfast, one of the best on the Cape but kind of high in price. The food could have been hotter; all except the ricotta pancakes were lukewarm.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Gourmet breakfast at the Chatham Airport? Yep. Hangar B Eatery is a gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by Hangar B for an early lunch. By all appearances, the eatery is a very casual place, so I expected a simple menu of eggs, sandwiches, coffee - the basics. But Hangar B offers much, much more.

The menu features such specialies as Red Flannel Hash made with beet, sweet potato, Yukon Gold potato, and bacon served with poached eggs and horseradish creme fraiche; Balsamic Roasted Crimini Mushroom, Arugula, and Aged Vermont Cheddar Omelet; Artichoke, Cipollini Onion, and Fingerling Potato Hash With Two Poached Eggs; to name a few of the choices guaranteed to peak any appetite.

We decided to try the two hashes. Both were served with big slices of sourdough toast, butter, and homemade jams. Both were made to order and beautifully plated. The hashes were flavorful and satisfying; the eggs perfectly poached; the jams homemade and as good as I've tasted (this the opinion of an experienced jammaker).

After the meal, we took home two of the potato buttermilk doughnuts. These old-fashioned donuts, slightly crisp on the outside, sprinkled with just the right amount of powdered sugar looked too good to pass up. And we were not disappointed. They had a chewy, satisfying texture; not too sweet; just sweet enough. We loved them!

We also took home a big jar a Hangar B's jam. It took a while to choose just one of the three flavors: Raspbery Red Wine, Blackberry Lemon, or Strawberry Thyme Balsamic. I sampled but couldn't make up my mind; they were all really, really good; so I left the decision to my husband who favors strawberry. I have no doubt we'll take home the other two flavors on future visits!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best breakfast in Chatham!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Quaint, local ingredients, bright atmosphere! Delicious food (try the red flannel hash & you MUST try a potato buttermilk doughnut!), great homemade jams accompany your meal & smiley service. It is pricey (breakfast for 2 was $30+, locally roasted coffee is $3.50 a cup) but SO worth it. I will be stopping here multiple times on my future visits to Chatham!

Visited June 2013