“can't wait to go back” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
boston
“can't wait to go back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

the donuts are to die for.
very creative and tasty breakfast choices.
done with a bit of love.
Don't miss the donuts

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Albany, Ny
“Good food and the music wasn't too loud this time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

I had reviewed Hanger B Eatery a year or two ago. The food at that time was good, but the bass music was too loud. I said at that time that we wouldn't go back again. I was curious though, so we went back again.
It was a Thursday morning in late September. so there weren't many people there. The food was just as good. My wife and I split the omelet special. The omelet, home fries and the bread and home made jelly were excellent. It was a few weeks ago and I can't remember exactly what vegetables were in the omelet, but it was unique as all the food there seems to be.
They did have music playing, but it wasn't too loud. In fact we liked it.
The setting at the airport and the view of the small airplanes out the window we sat at is unique.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hamburg, New Jersey
“Best Breakfast on Cape Cod”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

We love the Hanger B! Everything we have tried has been delicious from the homemade baked goods (donuts served with homeade raspberry jam, muffins, croissants) to the pancakes, waffles, and eggs. The menu is not extensive, but I always have difficulty making a decision because the options are all great. The wait staff and owner/chef are friendly and attentive. They are very family friendly, providing paper and crayons to the kids and our young son LOVES the airport setting.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gainesville, Florida
“Excellent breakfast overlooking the airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

After an expensive and disappointing dinner in Chatham last night, we turned to TripAdvisor and drove to the highly-rated Hanger B Eatery; we were not disappointed.

Hanger B is at the local Chatham Airport in a small area with a balcony overlooking the landing strip. Small planes were coming and going as we walked it and were seated. The seating area is small and during the summer season, you can plan on waiting.

We passed on coffee and listened to the daily offerings which were written on the chalkboard. We ordered the chocolate chip French toast, the cheese omelet and the Eatery's own granola blend with a side of yogurt.

Overall the breakfast was excellent. The Eatery's granola was very good, but the portion was small. The omelet was excellent and was as good as any omelet I've had, either restaurant or home made. The chocolate chip French toast was, quite simply, the best French toast I've had. It was rich and moist and enough to be enjoyed without syrup. The chocolate chips were melted, but there definitely could have been more chips.

On my next trip to Chatham, I'll look forward to the chocolate chip French toast, but ask for more chocolate chips.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
South Beach, Fla
“GREAT OMELETTE and FUN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

I didn't know why it was called "Hanger B" , I was anxious to go - it didn't look like what I had expected - and I was okay with that. I quickly learned why it was called Hanger - they had the largest collection of hangers I have ever seen.......hangers everywhere from the 1920's to current times very unique. We sat against kitchen ..however it was very comfortable and entertaining. The owner/chef was directly behind us preparing meals - we felt like we were in the middle of a hockey game. The waiter was very nice - the owner was wonderful, the coffee was excellent - I had the special which was a cheese pastiggio omelette with roasted tomatoes - it was very good - the tomatoes were nice and cold - its a very special omelette. I'm glad we went.... Sammie and I cant wait to go back. it was very good and the hanger collection was a bonus. xoxo Kasha
Visited July 2011