“Great Pub Menu for To Go” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Centerville
Cuisines: Pub
West Barnstable, Massachusetts
“Great Pub Menu for To Go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

When we are both tiered from a long day of work and looking for something quick and reasonably priced. I call this Ninety Nine Restaurant is Centerville, MA. The staff is very friendly, the order is always right and 90% of the time it is ready upon my arrival. Chicken Parm is great, they have BBQ Flatbread App that is delicious and the Stuffed Clams App is also very good.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Fine family food in all the Ninety Nine's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Fine food ,good service, and reasonable prices. Big selection of items and always more than enough to eat. Very friendly service.

Visited June 2013
queens,ny
“good visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

we normally go here when we are visitng Hyannis,ma. its a restaurant that reminds me of applebees but they have such different food,thats why we like it.
the server was very good, she had some issues with the customers across from us but overall she served us good.
I had turkey tips which were very good and my guy had lobster roll. his very first lobster roll and he loved it.
there is a variety to choose from and the place is clean and the ppl that work there are very cool.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Centerville, Massachusetts
“Convenient & Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Close to home with great service, atmosphere & food! Always count on this place for company, too!
Love it anytime of year.

Visited March 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Nice staff but always screwing something up!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I would say that about 12 out 15 times that we have gone there or ordered out, they always manage to screw something up! This last time, the waitress never bought my salad that I ordered. Last to go order, they did a small order of buffalo wings when we had ordered large and they forgot my cole slaw with my chicken fingers. Manager was nice enough to give us the meal for free but at this point, we are never going back there. I just don't understand why there is a problem just about every time we go there. They weren't busy either. The staff has always been nice but after this latest screw up, they lost our business for good. My friends even ate there about an hour after us and they said the husband's meal wasn't cooked enough. So, it's not just us having problems there.

• Visited March 2013