“Nice atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Smithfield, Rhode Island
“Nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We went for lunch, we like it there. It is over an hour drive for us. We don't have anything like it closer to our home. We like it because it reminds of us of being in Disney. The menu is pricey. We have been a few times, but the recent visit was probably our least favorite. We did make a reservation. The phone service was very friendly. We were seated within 5 minutes of checking in. Our waitress was not bad, but not good either. We were never asked if we wanted refills. One of the sandwiches we ordered had a choice of beef or chicken, we ordered beef but was brought chicken. I ordered the natural burger and it was very good. The fries were great. My son had the pizza and said it was good. My daughter had the fired shrimp and liked it.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I took a trip to MA it was a 6 hour drive and my friend and I decided to go here for a new experience. When we got seated which was fast for a Saturday little did we know what was in store. We knew this place was for kids and we were expecting it. However, kids were screaming and running around. They even ran into our table a few times. The staff nor parents said anything to try to keep this chaos under control. We start by ordering just waters with lemon. The waitress brings us waters no lemon no straws. We have to wait for her to come back to ask for straws, where we also ordered alcoholic drinks. The waitress brings us straws unwrapped and just puts them in our drinks. We did not like that. Then when she brought the alcoholic drinks again no straws and when we asked again she put them in the drinks unwrapped! We both ordered a tortellini pasta, however I got mine with chicken. My pasta portion was about half that of my friends and I had to pay the extra $3 to add chicken on top of half the pasta portion size. Also my friend's had more sauce then mine and she didn't even have enough, inconsistent. My chicken tasted good, however it was super dry. We could not wait to get out of there.

Visited June 2014
Millsboro, Delaware, United States
“Great atmosphere. Good place for kids.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

We go for the animatronics, great novelty restaurant. Kids like it. As for the food, it is pricy for the quality we get.
Recommend for children, once in a while. Atmosphere is great, but foods lack.

Visited June 2014
Nashua, New Hampshire
“We got for the atmosphere not the food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

This place is amazing for kids - animatronic animals all over the place, giant fish tanks, waterfalls - seriously, it’s cool. It is VERY loud, so if you have a kid with any type of sensory issues this is not the place. My daughter loves it, but usually blocks her ears during the "thunder storm".

The food is ok at best and it is WAY overpriced. Be aware - no lunch specials. The burgers and sandwiches are over 10 bucks and an entree is close to 20. Way too expensive in my opinion. The kid’s meals are great, fair price and nice selection. The gist shop is great fun as well - although that is overpriced too.

All and all we keep going back because the kiddo loves it and we typically just get an app and let her get a kids meal.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Our favorite!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

This is our favorite family spot! Pretty good prices, a little on the higher side, but definitely worth it. We've never had anything we didn't like. The place is great! Always free balloons and frog crowns for the kids. A "thunderstorm" every half hour, fish tanks and animated animals all over the restaurant. The servers are always great and very knowledgeable. Definitely worth a try!