“Average” 3 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
New York City, New York
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

For the price I was paying, I was not impressed with the service. Added to the demanded minimum of 15% tip in Boston areas, I feel like it was undeservedly so. The rooms are small and the wifi was slow. The place overall, is a bit dingy and gives a strange ambience since the rooms and the hallways were so dimly lit. The lobby is small and there doesn't seem to be many people staying at this place.

Since we didn't have a car, we had to hire a taxi livery service. It was incredibly inconvenient to get from here to actual Boston. The online advertisement said that it was in Boston but it is not so. The location is awful. Everyone there seemed to be bored and hate their jobs, since there was pretty much no one to serve to. Not the best place for the amount you're paying.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Clean rooms, clean bathroom. Decorated lovely. Desk was extremely friendly and efficient. Food in house breakfast was wonderful. Very helpful and friendly staff. Good parking and well lit. In all a very good experience. Thank you Kim!

Hamden, CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We travelled to Burlington last weekend and had the pleasure of Kim greeting us at the front desk. Kim made our stay so pleasurable. The entire staff was wonderful; however, Kim is a true professional. The hotel was beautiful with very comfortable rooms. Every morning, we had a made to order breakfast. Again, the staff was very pleasant and accommodating.

I definitely will recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a reasonably priced, clean, beautiful hotel just outside of Boston.

A special thank you to Kim. You mad our stay fun.

Narragansett, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Hotel is spotless; Staff is wonderful from front desk to shuttle driver TOP NOTCH! The hotel is right off interstate 95 and was a good stop on my way to MAINE. Bartendar was pleasant and accomodating!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Hamden, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Three friends traveled to Boston area for a few days of fun. We stayed here and treated with great care by the lovely Ms Kim at the front desk. Strangers to this area she made us feel at home and directed our questions very kindly. The place was given a totally renovation in the last year or so and well worth the money they spent on it. Beds comfortable, rooms lovely and very quiet. The food was excellent too. We just had breakfast but it was wonderful. Worth the trip down in the morning for sure. Staff very friendly and warm there too! This is a go to place and rest your weary head and enjoy!

Room Tip: The king beds are adjustable and these rooms are more spacious.
Green Features: I appreciated the low chemical on gardens which were just beautiful!
Sandwich, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I was attending a 3 day training, 2 hours away from home, and didn't want to travel back and forth daily. After doing a google search I decided to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn and I'm very happy that I did. I arrived a few hours before check in time but wanted to freshen up before heading to the training. I was greeted by the Brian at the front desk who was extremely pleasant and efficient. He told me he would check to see if my room was available and after making a switch he handed me my keys and I was able to relax before heading off. Upon returning from the training a 9:30pm I was looking for milk for a cup of tea and the woman at the desk quickly returned with a carton of milk for me.
The room was a double queen and exceptionally clean and very comfortable.
I will return here without a doubt!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Harford, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

The hotel was extremely clean and quiet. The hotel staff were nice and knowledgeable. I have no complaints and I would recommend and stay at this hotel again. One recommendation have a shuttle service for shopping at the center nearby.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Burlington? Share your experiences!