We enjoyed staying at the Bird's Nest Bed & Breakfast when visiting for a week in western Massachusetts. Imagine everything you'd expect at a bed and breakfast... and then some!
* the room was beautifully decorated
* the bed was very comfortable
* the home is a historic beauty
* the breakfast was wonderful
* the hosts and set the tone for a wonderful stay!
Not only would we recommend the Bird's Nest, but will be visiting again!
PS. don't miss the made-from-scratch/from-the-garden rhubarb cake and cookies!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1797 the Bird's Nest B & B exudes an ambiance of elegance and simplicity. As a 200-year-old home, it's architecture reflects the area and personality of all who have lived and cared for the homestead for the last two centuries. Quilts, rugs, pottery, furniture, sculpture and paintings created by a family of artists and artisans can be found throughout the home, as well as a medley of family heirlooms, antiques and collectibles. We serve a full breakfast with fresh fruit, home baked muffins(or scones or bread) along with a main course such as eggs benedict. ... more less