“Yeee haaaaw” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Brockton, Massachusetts
“Yeee haaaaw”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Great food great people prices are good never will you leave hungry if like quiet places stay home it's not for you one thing though keep the managers in the kitchen leave me alone my waitress can handle it

“Very disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

I recently placed an order for my family and I, and when I ordered my meal, I told the hostess about my severe allergies to seafood and nuts. When my father went in the restaurant to pick up our food, the hostess told him that she didn't place the order because she was confused when I politely asked her to check and see if they cook their food in any nut products or if they fry their meals in the same oil as their seafood products are cooked in. She also told my father that she tried to call my house number to tell me their "concerns" about my meal. I called my mother and asked her if she got a phone call from Texas Roadhouse, she told me that she didn't hear from them at all. My family and I were really disappointed.They lost customers who have been eating their food for years.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good Tender Steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Texas Road House Brockton is a good place to go for good tender steaks and very good service.
On a Saturday Nite me and my wife sat at the bar due to the fact that there was a thirty plus minute wait for tables. Could not have been happier ! The food is the same but the service from the bar staff was excellent. Sirloin was very tender and had plenty of flavor.
Prices are reasonable and sometimes the atmosphere can be noisy
But I will go back again

Boston, Massachusetts
“You won't leave hungry!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

If you're looking for a fancy place, this is not for you. If you're looking for a laid back atmosphere and delicious food, this is for you! Great place for a fun night with good food and yummy drinks or a night out with the family.

Visited September 2013
Ranco Cucamonga
“Good Eats”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Loved the free samples by the manager. Food portions were huge, the staff was great. A little noisey but not too much.

Visited October 2013