“Great place Fair priced” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Brockton
UNIONN=,NJ
“Great place Fair priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I stayed recently at this location great stay staff was very welcoming and friendly indoor pool heated awesome breakfast so much to choose from
Price was the best I could find for the town and the quietest hotel I have ever stayed ..I love the smoking option so I never have to leave ny room to go smoke outside very few places offer smoking room so it was a plus for us
Will recommend

• Stayed October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
NH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We attended a wedding nearby and wanted something in the homeward direction. This hotel fit the bill, but the reviews were extremely mixed so we headed to the Brockton Country Inn & Suites with some trepidation. Our experience could not have been better. The woman at the front desk was welcoming and friendly. The hotel seemed well-appointed and perfectly clean. The room was equally clean and accommodating with a mini-fridge, a microwave, and a coffee-maker among the amenities. There was a pool and exercise room which we didn't use but made note of. The complementary breakfast was ample and fine though not extraordinary. All in all, we found everything to our liking.

Buffalo, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I intend on posting pics I think. I accidentally booked a smoking room - how bad could that be, right!? DISGUSTING. We ALL have head aches and we can not sleep. I think there is something worse in the air here - why headaches!? It is 1:15 am and my children are up and I am up not sleeping and not feeling well.

There are burn holes in the bedding, missing handle on the closet door, lights don't work, etc. I called the front desk and he told me it is too bad - they are all booked. No hotel is ever really fully booked - he just does not want to make this disgusting room right. I tried to call the club Carlson but there is no answer. Just a recording. The whole trip is ruined - I can not imagine sight seeing in a few hours with no sleep.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
CountryInnBrockton, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Brockton, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
As a valued guest, I want to truly apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your most recent stay with us. I appreciate your candor and must agree that the matter was not resolved in the most appropriate manner. Please accept my sincere apologies. I would truly like the opportunity to speak with you about the error and assure you this is not common practice with our hotel. We strive to maintain a high level of customer service and satisfaction. In this instance, we truly fell short.
We are always striving towards improvements. This instance is a lesson we can learn from to ensure it does not happen again.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns.
East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We recently spent two nights (Sat & Sun) here in a non-smoking accessible room at a cost of £60 ($96) per night. That was a fair price considering the cost of hotels in Boston and was ideally located for us to explore the coastal area of Massachusetts from Hull (a beautiful town named after our hometown in England) to Plymouth.

We were in room number 122 just around the corner from reception. The elevator was opposite but we couldn't hear it. We had a comfortable king bed and there was enough room for my wife to move about in her wheelchair. The room wad very clean if a little worn around the edges. The a/c unit was efficient and quiet. We slept well both nights.

The large bathroom had a roll-on shower with a heavy duty moveable seat. The water pressure was good but what let it down was that the shower wand was missing. The water could only come from the small shower head fixed high up and which offered only limited movement.

Another minus point was that the extra pillows we asked for reeked of cigarettes; not ideal for a pair of non-smokers. I returned them to reception and they were changed for a single fresh smelling one (the last one I was informed).

The breakfast was quite average, with the usual couple of hot items as well as cereals, yoghurts, breads and morning goods. It was busy though and judging from the overflowing bins (trash cans) the housekeeper was struggling to keep up with the messy patrons. The juice and coffee were good and that's all we bothered with the next morning before breakfasting at Cracker Barrel.

The cookies on the reception counter top were very tasty and changed frequently.

The WiFi signal was fairly good in the room.
There was a pool, which we did not use.

When we booked this hotel it wasn't clear just what the bathroom was like but, now we know it has a roll-in shower rather than a bath tub, we would stay here again if in the area. I would just have to make sure they had sorted the shower head out.

Monee, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The hotel is right off the highway. It was near restaurants and shopping. Clean and I felt safe there. The city its self is a bit rough but the area the hotel is at is fine. I enjoyed cookies at the front desk. The breakfast was pretty good. Had other things then just toast.

Ranco Cucamonga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed here for a week, and was very surprised! All though it could use a small pick me up the staff was great. From the time we checked in to when we left. Anything we needed they quickly responded. This is one of the few hotels that still allow smoking, and I thank you. Everything was close by from resturants to makets. If you need a place near Boston this is the one you want. Thank you to Ingried Alphonse and her staff for making us feel at home and the fresh baked cookies were a bonus.

Room Tip: Read the reviews, don't rely on pics as they always make them look good. Do your homework for th...
Portland Tn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was perfectly located for our Boston experience. We went into Boston 2 days but also went to Plymouth for a day and to the Cape Cod area for a day so this hotel was centrally located for us. The staff was very friendly and helpful the room a good size with a lot of extras and convenient to the highways. Their free breakfast was actually a breakfast not just a waffle. Very pleased and I would recommend the Hawthorne Suites.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Country Inn & Suites Brockton? Share your experiences!